New forums-wide limit of 100 pages (1,000 posts) per thread

Ok my better half and I were discussing this, and might have an idea. Skip the hammer. Smush some spam up with mashed potatoes, stir in an egg, add some onions, salt and pepper. Form into patties and fry to a golden brown in a little oil. Fried mashed potatoes supreme. Yummy, just bought some Spam to try it with.

Ok my better half and I were discussing this, and might have an idea. Skip the hammer. Smush some spam up with mashed potatoes, stir in an egg, add some onions, salt and pepper. Form into patties and fry to a golden brown in a little oil. Fried mashed potatoes supreme. Yummy, just bought some Spam to try it with.

That actually sounds delicious!

I can't say that I've ever tried raw spam. I've always been afraid it might be pufferspam and I'd get poisoned.

I think we've been sending troops there since the 1940's. Now for your regularly scheduled recipe.

Home >Recipes> SPAMbled Denver Sandwiches What is the occasion?:
Lunch
What kind of cook am I?:
Beginner
I want to feed this many people...:
Cutting, chopping, etc. is gonna take...:
Under 15 minutes
I want food on the table in...:
Under 15 minutes
Rate this recipe:
12345 Rating: 3 (189 votes cast)

1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, chopped
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 large eggs, beaten
8 slices bread, toasted

In small skillet, cook SPAM® Classic and onion in oil, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
Pour eggs into skillet; cook over low heat just until set. Cut into 4 wedges; turn over. Cook until lightly browned. Serve each wedge between 2 slices toast

Last edited:
CAN'T LET THIS DIE!

MUST CONTINUE THE INSANITY!

How do we solve the first world problem of keeping activity? I propose we try and make the nastiest spam recipe ever. Each person copy and pastes the above persons recipe and adds another ingredient... perfect....

4 Cups of spam

I think we've been sending troops there since the 1940's. Now for your regularly scheduled recipe.

Yes, mostly Vikings.

As far as recipes go, I'm not eating Vikings - that would be disgusting. Those guys like never took showers. Yuk.

Joshinator - yuck. you ruined the recipe already. No further ingredients are necessary.

STC... what's the deal with sharks? They eat people (admittedly, only about 10 people have died in the last decade from shark attacks...whereas hundreds of people have died from deer-related incidents). So are the Milwaukee Bucks more dangerous than your Sharks?

Can we all agree on one thing?

Spam and Cheezewizz would be the ultimate nasty combo....

Back