"Pokemon X/Y" or "My Pokemans, Let Me Show You Them"

Been training a defensive mega Agron for competitive but found out the there's no aggronite in X. Well, that's another poke for the benches.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can, it's just the mega stone for Agron is a Y-exclusive so I can't get it. I know there's a place in Lumiose City where you can buy mega stones but I'm pretty sure there's no stone for Agron there.

So I know I lost the celibi. But I can get him back through trade I am sure at some point, but I am restarting a lot of my games fresh. I tend to rush through things a bit to much, games included, they are meant to be enjoyed like reading a good book or spending time with my kids, I don't want to rush life. So I am taking that and applying it too my game play as well. Besides my team training was horrid on my first run, I was only on the first gym anyway. :)

I caught Zygarde and Mewtwo tonight (it took me almost 30 minutes to catch Mewtwo). With those two legendaries in my stable, I'm considering shelving the game for a while.

Previously, I defeated the Kalos Pokemon League Champion, collected 12/16 Vivillon patterns, and crafted my "uber-catchers" Gallade and Smeargle. I've clocked over 100 hours in the game and had a fun time.

I'm still up for trading and hunting for the last 4 Vivillon patterns, but I plan on turning most of my attention to Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (which I plan to start in the next few days), Super Mario 3D Land (I've made it to near the end of World 5 so far), and Mario Kart 7 (I still want to earn all gold trophies on the 150cc mirror GPs). I also have ~10-15 demos I downloaded that I haven't played yet.

And, of course, I'll pick Pokemon X back up once Diancie is added to the game, at least long enough catch her/it.

And if anyone is looking to trade or needs some help or suggestions, I'm still happy to be of service! :)

EDIT: I'll probably come back at some point to build a rockin' team for the Battle Maison and maybe, just maybe, for competitive play.

Last edited:
I caught Zygarde and Mewtwo tonight (it took me almost 30 minutes to catch Mewtwo). With those two legendaries in my stable, I'm considering shelving the game for a while.

Previously, I defeated the Kalos Pokemon League Champion, collected 12/16 Vivillon patterns, and crafted my "uber-catchers" Gallade and Smeargle. I've clocked over 100 hours in the game and had a fun time.

I'm still up for trading and hunting for the last 4 Vivillon patterns, but I plan on turning most of my attention to Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (which I plan to start in the next few days), Super Mario 3D Land (I've made it to near the end of World 5 so far), and Mario Kart 7 (I still want to earn all gold trophies on the 150cc mirror GPs). I also have ~10-15 demos I downloaded that I haven't played yet.

And, of course, I'll pick Pokemon X back up once Diancie is added to the game, at least long enough catch her/it.

And if anyone is looking to trade or needs some help or suggestions, I'm still happy to be of service! :)

EDIT: I'll probably come back at some point to build a rockin' team for the Battle Maison and maybe, just maybe, for competitive play.

Zelda will not disappoint. :) great remake/sequal...

Hey I think I will start a "what are you playing now thread"...so we can discuss what we are playing and what we are enjoying or just gripe about the atrocities of being beat to death by certain levels. :)

Last edited:
Back