Quality Wipes and Raiding in MoP

Apollux

Hello Forgiven!

As most of you know, Quality Wipes is a progressive-casual raiding group. We'll be resetting our overall raid as MoP rolls out and will most likely have a spot or two open as we form back up. I would guess based on everyone's speed (or dedication) to leveling, we won't be raiding until the week of the 13th of Oct or so.
(I will be on during the meantime and be happy to tank a few dungeons with folks).

Please post here with your RL name, toon name, class, and spec if you are interested in running with us. (This includes anyone who raided with us in Cata too.) I know we are at least one DPS short in our group and may have other spots open as well. I also need to get with Mike (Berstromme) the raid co-leader to determine what night(s) we will run.

John Jr.
Megahugpower or Shamatmatazz or ToBeDeclared
Class: To Be Declared, focusing on role or loot type as needed to fill in gaps. I'd love to tank on a monk if that becomes available (assuming I can stand it,) but I won't try to displace either of our tanks.

Druid Heals! :D
Monday nights are still pretty open for me. Tho, I wasn't a huge fan of the Saturday. Friday or Sunday are my best options. tho currently this fall it looks like Thursday is kinda available as well.

Hi Bob,

My prority wiill be leveling Golias as fast as I can. Any evening works for me.

Looking for Raidiing Spot

Hello Forgiven!

As most of you know, Quality Wipes is a progressive-casual raiding group. We'll be resetting our overall raid as MoP rolls out and will most likely have a spot or two open as we form back up. I would guess based on everyone's speed (or dedication) to leveling, we won't be raiding until the week of the 13th of Oct or so.
(I will be on during the meantime and be happy to tank a few dungeons with folks).

Please post here with your RL name, toon name, class, and spec if you are interested in running with us. (This includes anyone who raided with us in Cata too.) I know we are at least one DPS short in our group and may have other spots open as well. I also need to get with Mike (Berstromme) the raid co-leader to determine what night(s) we will run.

I have sub'd in numerous groups but hoping to find a permanent spot, main is my tank Iyrrene (main prot, off ret) , also have my priest healer (holy, shadow), and suvival hunter.

Hey Bob,
Meaghan and I have decided to get MoP. I don't know how well we can fit raiding into our schedule as of yet since I am currently not working, but Meaghan's new job means she doesn't work past 6 on most nights. I won't speak directly for Meaghan here but I think I would like to get back into raiding and socializing with the guild. My main will likely still be Dragost with DPS main/tank OS.

Hey Bob and Mike:

I think Adam has already spoken to you, but just to be "official" I'm posting here too. I will have Wend - disc priest - available to this raid, conditional on both hubby and I getting a spot (it really sucks to have one of raiding while the other is a sub).

Wouldn't it be fun to get 25 folks! I plan to level Berstromme... We'll need to work/talk about what nights to raid.

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to hear what nights work best for you all. I'm liking maybe Tuesdays and Fridays. Please weigh in and confirm interest and what toon & role. :) So far I am seeing interest from:

• Bob (me) Prot Warrior Tank - Apollux
  • Mike (co-raid leader) Healadin - Berstromme
  • Anita & Adam Healy Type Priest and DPS Hunter/Rogue/Druid
  • Jacki & John RestoChaska & Toon TBD :)
  • JohnD - Golias DPS Lock
  • Iyrrene - Tank/Ret Pally or Priest Heal/Shadow or SV Huntsman
  • Jason - Dragost DK DPS/Tank
  • Update:Chris - Gradydo (Hunter) has expressed interest in raiding with us again.
Mike and I still need to hear from Steve (Kobrabubbles), and Todd (Meshach) to see if they'd like to retain their spots. From there, we will let you all know where we have a potential role for you.

Last edited:
Thursday and Fridays are typically bad for me as I travel on those days, Fridays 3 of 4 a month. I would not be able to attend Friday nights.

Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday work for Jacki and I.

We have conflicts on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We could try to move those conflicts if need be, but if they don't move, they're higher priorities.

I think I keep deleting posts instead of actually posting them..here goes again....Tuesday's and Wednesdays are not great for me, Tuesday is choir and Wednesday is a midweek program at the church....any other day is fine.

The only day that doesn't work for me right now is Wednesdays. Friday is not good for Meaghan, she works late that night. Also, as it stands right now, my shaman will probably be my first toon to 90. He is enhance/resto.

I have confirmed with Meaghan that she would like to come back to raiding as well. She is lvling Valoden as quick as she can. She would post herself but can't remember her password and is too busy to get it back.

I ran into Steve (his forums have been having issues) and asked him if he was in for MoP. He said yes, to be sure.
He's open to tank on Kobrabubbles or to DPS. I didn't ask which toon he was looking to DPS on.
He asked me to relay this message :)

Raiding Days

Tuesday and Friday work fine for me. I leveled my Pally first now working to gear up. Going to lvl the hunter next but been distracted by Guild Wars II.

UDPATE:

Hello Everyone,
Mike and I chatted this weekend about our raiding group and how/when to get started. Looks like we'll start out just one night a week at the onset, that being either Friday or Saturday for a 3 hour run. As we get more into the winter months, we can extend that to two nights per week (most likely Mon or Tues). This is what I would call a semi-progressive raid group. Our name is "Quality Wipes" for a reason. :p

However, there are some expectations I'd like to make clear for our group. While I don't expect everyone to be on every day and run daily quests for two hours, there are some bare minimums to abide by:
  • All your gear MUST be gemmed and enchanted.
  • Logging on WoW only to raid will not be enough. Making reasonable attempts to gain rep with Golden Lotus, Shado-Pan, Klaxxi, etc and obtaining Valor points for gear is expected.
  • Having Flasks, contributing Banquets (for food buffs) is also expected.
  • Having DBM, WoW mods, TeamSpeak 3, etc.
  • Responding to WoW Calendar invites for raid runs is required. Anyone who hasn't responded by 48 hrs. prior to a schedule run will be removed from the raid that week.
Please re-indicate your interest in running with us below and your agreement on the above. Mike and I will then cobble together the overall group. In the meantime, please try to get your iLvl up! Run LFR, Heroics, get rep grinding done, etc. Some of us are still under iLvl 450, while others are above 470. I'd love to see the balance of us at 470+ before we go into the raid instance. :)

Back