Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i would like to join SoE, i have heard good things about this guild. i am glad to find a guild that has people who follow the Christainity. my Charecter name is Red Neck Sin. my ToJ name is SkipTownRebel.i only have Factions for now

Welcome to the guild SkipTownRebel! Please continue to visit the forums. They're a great way to communicate with the rest of the guild, even when we don't all play at the same time.

Hello

Hello,
I'd like an invitation please.

ToJ name: Pedirn
Toon name: Pedirn Cristiano

Thanks & God Bless!
:D

Hey Pedirn! I tried sending you an invite to SOE, but it said you were already in a guild. Hopefully you're in SoE, otherwise you'll need to leave the other guild first. In any case, welcome! Feel free to visit and be active on our forums to keep up with what's going on. We're planning to go into The Deep in factions tomorrow at around 7:30pm EDT if you'd like to join us. Also, we're having a cape contest if you would like to submit an entry:
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32263

We've been doing AB on Tuesday nights at 8:30pm EDT.

Aleron,
It says I'm already in a guild? Hmmm...this is a brand new character I just started a couple days ago. I'll have to look into it next time I'm online. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you join a guild as an account - not individual character on the account, i.e. once you join a guild your new characters are automatically members of that guild.

OK...I think I figured it out. Looks like I was messing around when I first played a couple years ago and started a guild. I've dispanded it, so everything should be cool now. :)

Hey
My TOJ name is: Duck
My GW name is: The Dustroyer

I would like to join SoE with my friends. I cant wait o start woopin some monsters. :D

Welcome Dustroyer! Please introduce yourself on the "Get to know the guildies" thread.

I am looking for an alliance for my guild, House of the Abandoned (Hota). It would allow me to make better progress with witnessing to my guild. We are an international guild with a Christian leader, but unknown beliefs for the rest, maybe a couple of closet Christians.
TOJ name: Ursen
GW Name: Biscuit And Gravy

Hi Officers,

I would like to (re)join SoE/SOE if possible. Coming back to GW after a long break. Have some unfinished business with some Charr... :-D

ToJ: Sublime
GW: Kolbe Mysterium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back