Tn3 vs Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJfreak

We team Tn3 take up your challenge we would like to know your roster of who might be playing in the challenge cal rules to accept please reply at our forums in my signature
smile.gif
have a good day

I'll leave it to Elite to confirm the challenge.. Here is a list of current admins..

Elite, Exodus, Parakletos, Rizz, Goose62, Exo-slayer, Kidan, Gods_peon, Pastorwirl, phasetim, Creshinibon, Babo, Elihu, Quepasa, Tek7, Thad, Whon, plankeye.

hmmmm, i vote for: babo,pastorwirl,quepasa, whon, and rizz to scrim lol.

lol if you want to win you should have picked tek (hates cs), elihu (never on his pc) and thad (on a temp ban from cs)

good points but those above are the most rusty

Atown, of the 5 you posted ... 3 of them have been on the ToJ A team ... maybe Rizz as well, but not sure. As soon as Elite contacts you guys, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

If anyone hasn't noticed, I have been gone a very long time from CS... not to my choice I assure you. I'm helping my brother build himself a new home and there have been numerous delays, but I should be able to get time for internet and ToJ here in just a couple short months... I'm looking forward to getting to play the game with old friend and met some of our new promising members. Until then... Aim high and let the head shots fly.

Alrighty, I didn't check the boards yesterday so let me see what admins are playing...I can tell you that I will pwning, I mean playing in the first scrim...

What date/time you guys looking at? Next Tuesday or Thursday might work out pretty good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back