Tn3 vs Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
becuase i havent seen u play in ages so hopefully u'll suck
tounge.gif
blues.gif

nobody ever picks me...  
ghostface.gif

uhm, don't take the fact you haven't seen Babo on the server to mean that he sucks...hehe, nope that would not be a good assumption. uh-uh.

<span id='ME'><center>Gods_Peon goes back to cowering in the back...hoping nobody picks him.</center></span>

hopefully me suck... mmm yes of course! They dont call me babo for nothing... or do they?
biggrin.gif
bring it on!

I'm thinking Tuesday November 2 at 9pm CST. Also, how about playing Dust2?

What do you guys think?

isn't that the day of US elections? won't you guys be following the coverage? you guys should vote and take interest in politics
smile.gif

you realize that most of the admins use to be on our comp team and that there best map was dust2.....

i would recommend a random map that isnt played often, this way you might stand a chance because they dont know the map..... like that would happen ^_^

aye i am. but who knows the admins all might have connection problems and then there connections could go down in the middle of the game, all but one of corse and then if you guys lose well......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Oct. 27 2004,8:59)]aye i am. but who knows the admins all might have connection problems and then there connections could go down in the middle of the game, all but one of corse and then if you guys lose well......
Even if the admins connections do go down, we have alternates
tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back