Tn3 vs Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lets stop the trash talk and get to the games i want to keep my sticky, fresh so im letting my team relay the times to you guys via here so no more spam please
biggrin.gif
and were still talking about the map
smile.gif

uhhh, you guys do realize that goose62 aka goosey is one of the best cs ppl i've ever seen.. he's like.. amazing.. so gl to all of you
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Parakletos @ Oct. 28 2004,7:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Oct. 27 2004,8:59)]aye i am. but who knows the admins all might have connection problems and then there connections could go down in the middle of the game, all but one of corse and then if you guys lose well......
Even if the admins connections do go down, we have alternates  
tounge.gif
hence why i said ALL
tounge.gif
:ghost:

ok i believe its friday night at 7, toj private. and i think dust is what we're goin for

Er...Friday night? What happened to next Tuesday? Sorry - can't make it if it's this Friday night!

srry Elite but friday is the best day for all us laggers
blues.gif

the challenge was for tuesday at 9pm cst.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm thinking Tuesday November 2 at 9pm CST. Also, how about playing Dust2?

if your team can't make it i'm sure another can ;)

We will be there. Don't listen to my younger counterparts. As the oldest wisest member of Tn3. I say good luck and may the bullets fly. Hopefully you guys can dodge the spray.
biggrin.gif

Tuesday Nov 2 9pm cst. It's ON!

So it's going to be election night at 10PM EST. I'm available, but I might be a tad distracted given the election coverage.

Honestly, I wouldn't be distract. I am not voting in it. Oh, wait, I can't vote in it because I am a Canadian!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Oct. 28 2004,11:58)]Honestly, I wouldn't be distract.  I am not voting in it.  Oh, wait, I can't vote in it because I am a Canadian!!!
cheater
wink.gif
ok ok fine tuesday.... what time pacific?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Oct. 28 2004,11:41)]Well im youngest but im the leader aint that just plain ol weird
JFreak, stop complaining about spam when you post stuff like the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back