Torchlight 2 4-Pack

BassMan449

I'm looking to buy Torchlight 2 and I know there are probably some of you who are looking at copies too. Anyone still looking to buy it interested in a 4-pack?

Well that makes three so I'll go ahead and buy the pack. I'll get with both of you about sending you copies. Still have one available if anyone else is interested.

Awesome, glad to see it happen. I was close to jumping in, but I am still so enamored with GW2 I can totally wait for a Xmas sale on this one.

I was considering it for some Bassman time, but, sorry Bass you alone were not enough to justify the cost and time XD :p .

MG what if I offered to buy in to it too, would Bass and Whon be enough for you.....?

So glad to see more folks buying in. I thoroughly enjoy my time with Torchlight, and I'm so looking forward to loot hunting with CGA/ToJ folks in TL2. :D

MG what if I offered to buy in to it too, would Bass and Whon be enough for you.....?

More temping but since the first group is full we'd have to have another 2 dudes to even consider it. Really I better just pass. I'm really busy with time sensitive projects right now. Until I finish a new map version I have pledged to not play any games (except TF2 Tuesday) so I won't even be available on release to play. Gone a week or two game-less already trying to get things done and getting nowhere.

Last edited:
I really, really, really wish Runic Games would add controller support. :( I <3 a good dungeon crawler as much as the next person and I've been looking for a co-op action RPG to play with my wife ever since we finished Soma Bringer on the DS, but T2 would be murder on my wrists and right index finger.

SO. MUCH. CLICKING.

Runic Games developers must moonlight as orthopedic surgeons or something...

I really, really, really wish Runic Games would add controller support. :( I <3 a good dungeon crawler as much as the next person and I've been looking for a co-op action RPG to play with my wife ever since we finished Soma Bringer on the DS, but T2 would be murder on my wrists and right index finger.

SO. MUCH. CLICKING.

Couldn't an emulator work? Iv'e used one to map my KB to my game pad.

In before Tek posting about Gamepad suppor..... whoops too late. :)

SO. MUCH. CLICKING.

Have you ever tried a USB foot pedal? They make ones with 3 even.
12-999-263-TS

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-NA-_-NA

Also Tek you really don't click much in this game if you don't want to. You can hold down the mouse button for all attacks, no need to keep clicking. Also you can move via keyboard so you don't have to click there as well.

Movement by keyboard, HOW?!

The clicking isn't that bad.. the main thing is to have a chair that is at a good height with the keyboard and mouse. Too low and you'll strain your wrists, too high and... Idk what happens then.. :confused:
Also I think there should be a topic where we can post our TL2 usernames and steam names so we can start playing online with each other.. Idk just a thought.

EDIT: Maybe use this post since there's only about 9 of us that have the game.

Last edited:
Holding down the mouse button for extended periods is actually worse on my finger than clicking. That's why I was so very happy when I discovered the Medigun toggle in TF2.

I wasn't aware it was possible to control your character's movement with keyboard input (a la WASD) in T2. But if that is indeed the case (and based on a few quick searches, I have my doubts), the decision not to include gamepad support seems, well, inane.

If it is possible to use WASD controls to move your character, then I suppose Xpadder might suffice. Even then, a non-native control scheme would likely not be ideal. And it's a shame, too, since T2 is more inviting to me than Diablo III for several good reasons (i.e. price, tone/theme, LAN play, offline single-player, etc.).

you can absolutely move via keyboard, I did it in game. You hit ~ and it moves you where your mouse is hovering. It is very slick.

you can absolutely move via keyboard, I did it in game. You hit ~ and it moves you where your mouse is hovering. It is very slick.
Ah, okay. That's not what I had in mind. I was thinking of direct controls rather than indirect. "I am holding up to move north" as opposed to "I hit a button, move to where my mouse cursor is."

Oh well. Maybe I'll start a new thread looking for an action RPG that fits the bill...

What about a Razer naga and only use the side buttons with your thumb not using any buttons with your fingers?

Back