Unreal Monday

GG's! Though we had more activity throughout the week on the server than on Monday night, lol.

GGs.

Last few weeks my computer has been crashing when playing UT3. I finally got fed up and cracked it open tonight... DUST CARPET. My temps are now very reasonable :D

We've been playing at 8 CST this year. :) Kind of confusing, I know. Times were shuffled a few times to meet what was the best cross-zone time for the active player's schedules.

GGs! I really enjoyed our games tonight, especially DM-Facesmash even if Mostly_Harmless did have to come back and steal away the win by a point and ruin my dominating streak :D

Fun games this week! My arm and fingers gave out at 2 and a half hours. nice populated server for the whole time. The CBP3 maps are all pretty cool. We never got to play the Quake map though. I want to make sure to vote it in next time.

Tek, we had some team games after you left :/

FOr some reason, I was thinking Unreal was Friday. Shoots. I coulda put my new mouse and keyboard to the test tonight. Oh well. Will try for next week. haha

Fun games this week! My arm and fingers gave out at 2 and a half hours. nice populated server for the whole time. The CBP3 maps are all pretty cool. We never got to play the Quake map though. I want to make sure to vote it in next time.

Tek, we had some team games after you left :/
And I missed them. :(

I had hoped to log in sooner, but was researching processor compatibility. (Bowser sent me an Intel E8400 and I discovered that it's not compatible with my mainboard--after installing it.)

I also had planned to log in after I had to drop for a while, but by then my wife was ready to play Guild Wars 2 and she takes priority, of course. :)

It was awesome to see so many people on the UT3 server! I'm hoping that the recent Steam sale reinvigorated interest in the game and we'll start to see the server hoppin' more often now.

GG's tonight! While I was on we had a total of 7, though as usual, not everybody got on at once. :) Fortunately this is a game where a match with 3 or 4 is amazing.

Yay for games that still rock with low player counts!

I'm hoping to stop by at least once in a while when life calms down a bit and my younger daughter starts going to sleep earlier. There's just no substitute for killing Mostly_Harmless with the impact hammer.

:D

Back