Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Cantha

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Elona

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
ok, well it looks like more people are going for Vanquisher. so now we have to choose a campaign.

to help ur voting here is some serect info leaked from guildwiki ;)

Explorable Areas
Prophecies: 54
Factions: 33
Nightfall: 34

so it looks like factions has the least amount of areas to kill, but they have some of the biggest mobs, as does Nightfall. so, i will give it up to you guys, vote for this, and then after this is done, i will start with times and date poll.

i have beaten Proph and Factions. NF still hands my butt to me from time to time and i cant beat Gate of Madness. i would like to get vanquisher in Tyria simply for the fact that it would help me get more exploration as well as the previous title. i concur that Factions has huge mobs. i vote Tyria though am willing to help Factions but will be less enthuastic.
Joey

well since it looks like Tyria is in the lead I guess I need to push Tad through the end game there now. LOL

Rho

ok, so as it stands right now we will be doing Tyria. Unfortunatly, with the PvP schedual and my RL schedual, my only perfect day/night to do it is saturday... and that is subject to change according to family. i would rather have it on a weekday so that plans are more consistent. i CAN do it on mondays, thursdays, saturdays, and sundays. again, the only time where it is semi-perfect is on saturday, but now that i think about it it doesnt sound too near-perfect.

so, instead of filling the forums with this it would be nice for the people that voted for Tyria to post days and time here. and i will make a decission based off that.

EDIT: BTW i was hopeing to stick to all the other guild activities time at 10:00 EST. that can also be changed.. tho i hope not

Tyria is my vote. if it's 10:00 PM EST, then it would have to be on a Friday or Saturday. During the week, I perfer 6:00 PM EST.

10pm EST could get a little late for me too. 8(or 7)pm EST would be perfect for me. Just so u know, i plan on brining a monk when i can attend.

7 EST could work for me. i live in cali so 6 EST is 3:00 for me, and im not even home from school then.

well, all I have unlocked at the moment is Factions, but I'm close to finishing Prophecies. (Just can't seem to get past Abbadon's Mouth). I'd love to participate in some of the areas, but if it's 10pm then I'm definitely out except on weekends.

Why is there a hard fast rule that all events must start at 10pm? I'd love to participate in some guild activities, but none are scheduled at a convenient time. Couldn't we split up into several groups for the vanquisher areas. I'd be willing to lead a group into a Canthan area around 8pm EST. Those who can't make it can join a later group in Tyria at 10pm.

see i REALLY want to do this and i feel like i could be a huge help (i am the guy who fell asleep reading GW game guides). Wednesdays are TERRIBLE! i get to go to church on those days, 10 on any weekday is just not doable, i am only in HS folks. i must agree most Guild activities are scheduled at inconvenient times for me. the best chances i have to do anything at 10 is on Fridays. 6 or 7pm est works for me. i plan on bringing a warrior. where will we start t3h ub3r pw4ng3?!?!?!?!?
J03y.

I didn't vote because I cant read the sentence that says what the voting was on.

I am on earlier than most and can help with your runs even though I am not interested in those titles. Just pm me if you need an extra. My bedtime is usually 10pm EST on weeknights.

I didn't vote because I cant read the sentence that says what the voting was on.

I am on earlier than most and can help with your runs even though I am not interested in those titles. Just pm me if you need an extra. My bedtime is usually 10pm EST on weeknights.

the vote was "Where shall we kill the monsters?"

Kel Queen of all Europe

thanks Kel. sry Hal.

i still plan on doing this. so as it stands right now the time and day this will be held is on....

Thursdays at 7:00 EST. (so for me its 4:00 PST)
hopefully that is early enough for u east-coasters and after dinner, and that is just before my dinner

i would love to start next week but my computer crashed... again, and idk when it will be up and running. i am hopeing that after this weekend i will be able to play on MY computer and not on my dads. i will get back to you guys and give ya a place to start killing!

excited about this guys! cant wait, but... i gotta :(

~Stc

sounds excellent. Im glad we have a different time than pvp so we can get different people involved too. Can't wait.

Back