WoW screenshots

I am looking into the logistics of holding a weekly or monthly screen shot contest. Information to come.

You have one of a dark elf with the lion of Judah on his shirt and the moon in the background. You've titled that Gods Peon. That's actually me. :)

Cool!!

I especially like the one when you guys are in Uldaman..that's awesome!

Malohaut said:
You have one of a dark elf with the lion of Judah on his shirt and the moon in the background. You've titled that Gods Peon. That's actually me. :)

Its fixed :)

Cory

We were just hanging out in UC, the lag was so bad our Raid crashed the entire zone. We were planning on trying to kill lady Sylvanas but everyone was teloporting around and dropping.

One time, in BRD

Last night, Melko, Kammi, Samuraij, Cammandus and myself were in BRD (BlackRock Depths) working on some quests and on the onyxia key quest line. While in there, we decided to complete the Molten Core Attunement quest (Molton Core (MC) and Onyxia are the most difficult instanced areas in the game. Molton Cores first two mobs are level 62 elites). So after getting attuned (keyed) for MC, Sam, Cammandus and myself decide to take on the first two mobs.

Actually, the way it went was, I decided to shoot one with my pea shooter. I knew darn well what would happen, I'd make the mobs right mad at me...and boy were they ever. 3 shots and I am dead, and not one shot was a critical damage shot.

Attached is the picture of my corpse...note the combat log on the right: 3 Hits of 1405, 1349, 1540 to my death. FYI, I did know full well that these monsters hit for well over 1,000 damage each.

http://members.shaw.ca/ckoss/mcdeath.jpg

Very awesome, I dropped shortly after getting the quest last night and didn't get lights back on my modem for twenty minutes so I went to bed.

Very cool Bannard. Did you have to use special software to make that? I always liked in game movies that were made that way.

The software used:

1. Microsoft Picture It (version comes with MSN Premium) to convert screenshots to JPG
2. Microsoft PhotoStory (comes with Microsoft Plus Multimedia Edition for XP)
3. Background music from WoW soundtrack.

And if anybody is wondering, that is me standing ontop of Mount Ironforge in the 3rd to last shot. Yes, it is possible to get there quite easily.

Last edited:
Back