WoW screenshots

WowRedeemed.jpg

I'm not quite sure how I missed this thread before, but I wanted to extend an offer to the chapter: If someone is willing to manage an online gallery, I'll create a new gallery under the Tribe of Judah section (on the Christian Gamers Alliance web site) and hand that volunteer the keys to the gallery.

If you want to manage a screenshot gallery for the chapter, clear it with Cory first, create an CGA web site account (separate from your ToJ account and your CGA forums account), and then e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc with your CGA web site username.

I've setup a gallery on christiangamer.org for my personal WoW pics however, there is an issue with it showing big pictures by just clicking on them in the meantime though there is a workaround by right-clicking and show image which will show the enlarged image. I'd willing to offer my site services if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
The Cluttered UI

Its a bit cluttered, but here is a SS of my UI, right after a in battle rezz, so, I have no buffs.

To me, the action on the screen isn't too important, I'll even turn my view away from the action so I can more clearly concentrate on life bars, and I have three sets that I watch.

The first set on the left is the party set. I don't think this looks much different then anybody elses. I try and focus on everybody, but deaths happen. Sorry to Dom, the warlock in my group. Even still, my primary focus is Banquo, the raids main tank.

The second set is that of the warriors. Should Banquo go down, I don't want to be looking for the icon for the next tank. Its right there staring me in the face. It also helps with cross healing tanks during trash mob pulls.

The third set is the holy cows, we need a heal group. During trash mob pulls, if the tanks are ok, I'll throw a heal to the top person on that list. During boss fights, its just eye candy.

Avesthers UI

I should probably mention that I created a screenshot gallery for Tribe of Judah on the Christian Gamers Alliance web site a while back. Though the main site CGA was recently hacked, the gallery is still live.

Click here for the World of Warcraft chapter gallery.

LOL, nice one ChickenSoup. I believe Jenkins could have been a refernce to Leeroy Jenkins as well.

Dang man u beat me to puting the cartoon up just mine was gonna be a scan my dad shopwed it to me and good point it might refer to Leeroy jeenkins

Back