2007 Get to know the guildies thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
In order to help us get to know eachother better, please post in this thread. As the leader as of 9Jan07, I will start. I am starting this thread in the officer's forum to allow each of the officers to reply first. Once all the officers have replied, the thread will be moved to the general forum to allow everyone to introduce themselves.

This thread is only for introducing yourself, please limit yourselves to 1 post per person. No specific information is required and if you are under 18, please limit the information you post to respect any limits your parents may have set for you in respect to personal information online.

Name: Derk
Other info: Married, 2 sons - 6 and 4yrs old
Home: Zeeland, Michigan
In-Game guild: Both (2 accounts)
Position: Guild Leader (both guilds)
PvE/PvP: Both - Rank 3 PvP
Primary Character Name: Loew Krug [SoE] - N/Me
Completed all 3 Chapters - 1.9M XP
Other Characters:
Derk Black - R/W - Completed Prophesies and Nightfall, Raisu Palace - 1.2M XP
Owen The Restless - E/Mo - Completed Prophesies, Raisu Palace, Vabbi - 1M XP
Loew Shikaku - A/W - Southern Shiverpeaks, completed Factions, Istan
Saishi Krug - Rt/Mo - Crystal Desert, Raisu Palace, Istan
Gabriel Krug - P/R - Kodonur Crossroads - 0 deaths, 250k XP
Nolan Krug - D/E - Istan
Second Acct Primary Character: Trytt Krug [SOE] - Me/E
House Zu Heltzer, Crystal Desert (no Nightfall on 2nd acct)
Eidert Derk (Mo/W) - Ring of Fire, Vizunah Square

PvE Goals: Unlock Razah through endgame quests. Capture all elite skills.

PvP Goals: Win in Hall of Heroes with a SoE/SOE team

Last edited:
Name: Dave

Home: West Virginia

Other info: Married, no children, five cats and a tortoise though! I also play the guitar and drums.

In-Game guild: Spirit of Elisha [SOE]

Position: Officer - Outreach Coordinater/Recruiter

PvE/PvP: Both, but mostly PvE

Primary Character Name: Lady Cordelia Anne - Me/*

Other Characters: See my signature for an update to date list!

Last edited:
Name: Rob “Rho”, Heather “Kel”, and Ben “popcorn boy” Johnson

Occupation: Network Tech Support for Fios, Mom, homeschooled Kid

Home: North Texas

In game guild: Both

Position: New Member Officers (commonly call “Assimilation Officers” resistance is futile)

PvE/PvP: PvE almost exclusively

Anything else about yourself you want to share:
You will likely find one of us online almost anytime of day unless we are sleeping, at church or on vacation. We have 2 accounts and are in both guilds. In general, Kel enjoys helping new players out where her lvl 20 warrior can tank through anything, Popcorn prefers standing around dancing and Rho gets through each chapter quickly to help out with the later quests and missions. We try to keep a full load of basic crafting materials on hand to help people get their first couple set of armor and a healthy supply of decent weapons to pass on to guildie’s growing characters

GW Chapters owned: Prophecies / Factions / Nightfall

In game names, professions and current progress or goals:
See Signature below

Name: Andrew

Martial Status: Single

Occupation:Business owner (Not for Long), Senior Game Adviser (Gamestop)

Home: Beautiful Colorado!

In Game Guild: Spirit of Elijah

Position in Guild: PvP Coordinator

PvE/PvP: Both Lately more PvP (Contrary to popular belief I did way more PvE than PvP. That has changed in last 2 months though with Team SoE/SOE almost winning Hall of Heroes every night we play.)

A little more about me:

I am an avid Paintball Player. I am the team captain of the La Junta eXtreme (http://www.myspace.com/lajuntaextreme). I enjoy music, almost any kind. Here is a small list of the bands I enjoy: Thousand Foot Krutch,Flyleaf, Rebecca St. James and Hawk Nelson to name a few.

GW Chapter owned:All three

In Game Names:

Fiona Dredd, Ele (Named after a friend of mines daughter she is 6)

Cassie Dredd, Necro (named after Columbine Martyr Cassie Bernall)

Rahab Dredd, Monk (named after Rahab in the Bible. A woman who was someone no one else would have used or been associated with but the Lord changed her and she became one the Ancestors of Jesus Christ)

Lucy Dredd O Narnia, Ranger (Named after Lucy in the Chronicles of Narnia Series. Her faith in Aslan touched me when I was reading the books. She had Child-Like faith that we all should have.)

Indigo Caleb Dredd, Ritualist (Was supposed to be named after Inigo Montoya in Princess Bride but I misspelled it and Caleb in the Bible a mighty man of faith and valor)

Rachel Scott Dredd, Dervish (Named after Columbine Martyr Rachel Scott)

Abishai Dredd, Paragon (The leader of David's 50 Mightiest men as well as one of the 3 Mightiest men he had.)

other 2 slots: PvP slots names vary

Name: Paul

Martial Status: Duh like you don't know

Home: Metro Atlanta, GA

Position in Guild: Guild Ambassador, proud member of Team SoE

Other roles: I run a CGA forum for writers and writing enthusiasts, 'Assignment: Writing!'

GW Chapter owned: All three on primary account, all but Nightfall on secondary.

In Game Names: See sig.

PvE goals: Want to finish prophesies with my Necro and then finally complete the other two campaigns.

PvP goals: I want Team SoE to win in the Halls and not just a one-time thing and to reach rank 500 or better in GvG.

About me: I am an avid fan of strategy games, play ccgs like Magic and even the WoW ccg (hey its good!) and love D&D. I'm a fantasy/sci-fi addict but particularly like cyberpunk, fantasy, futuristic sci-fi (not so much series stuff like Star Trek). I'm an amateur writer and one of these days could actually write something, maybe between graduating with my masters and starting a family. Yes I know that's a lot to cram into a mere day or two..

Paul

Name: Bill
Other info: Married, 1 son Joshua, 3 years old
Home: Tampa, FL
In-Game guild: SoE
Position: Leader Emeritus, Bible Study Leader, ToJ MMO Section Leader, Co-Founder
PvE/PvP: Mainly PvE, but getting into PvP
Primary Character Name: Pastori Mastersson, W/X
Completed Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall between all characters
Other Characters:
Pastori Thunderclap, E/Me(Mo)
Pastori Carrollwood, R/N
Pastori Virtuous, P/Mo
Pastori Spiritbnder, Rt/Mo
I'm Pastori Nerf Me, PvP Toucher
PvE Goals: Complete NF with W and E, complete Factions w/ P to try out new running build.
PvP Goals: Rank 1 (14 fame away baby!)

Apart from GW: I play ice hockey in Florida, I'm writing a book tentatively titled "Letters to Joshua: How to Be a Righteous Man in an Unrighteous World", I'm a former collegiate offensive lineman, and I can bench press you and your whole family while they're in the family minivan. And, my wife is the best thing that ever happened to me, with my son a close second.

Nice to meet you

Dea, Age 33
Devoted wife of dorkelf
Atlanta, Georgia

In-Game guild: one account with each guild, shared with my husband
Position: Lead Counselor (meaning I talk and listen) :)
PvE/PvP: Rank 3 PvP, woefully behind on PvE...

Primary Character (Elijah)
Maid Mirawyn (Me), Anti-Caster or E-Drain, completed Prophecies
Other Characters
Tarabeth Charnay (R/E)
Adraea Silverwind, (Rt, much-neglected...)
Nadirah the Pure, (P, likewise neglected)
Various PvP characters with Mirawyn or Adraea in the name...

Second Account (Elisha)
Drian the Dedicated (Mo), 55 or Prot/Ward

PvE Goals
Complete Factions and Nightfall with Mirawyn
Complete a campaign (any campaign!) with Tarabeth and with Drian
Do SOMETHING with Adraea and Nadirah :)

PvP Goals
Win in Hall of Heroes
Learn the boards in Heroes Ascent so that I'm not confused every time we get past the first four levels... :eek:

ok i guess its my turn.
Name: Joey
occupation: Highschool student, Halo pwner and soon to be Biomedical engineer.(God willing.)
anything else i want to share: you will see i might never cap i because i believe it brings too much attention to myself (God deserves it all). i enjoy reading and debating (i can keep it civil). i am very trustworthy and polite (raised in the South, w00t). and i guess that is it.
GW chapters owned: all (imma nerd)
In game guild:Spirit of Elijah (SoE)
Characters Mathias the Fighter: Ele/whatever(can change) lvl 20 beaten Proph.
Lil Destoryer( i know its spelt wrong): Warrior/whatever lvl 20 needs to do Hell's Precipice
Scipio Zephyr:Assassin/monk lvl 20 has gotten as far as Arborstone
Willow Whacker: Dervish/monk lvl 20 has gotten stuck after Dzagohunur* Bastion
S P I Ke R: Ele in pre sear lvl 5ish?
Wubber Ducky: Necro in pre sear lvl 2ish?
Veni Vedi Vechi: Necromancer/monk lvl 20 needs to do Ice Caves of Sorrow
Spiky Hills: pack mule
and thats all folks!

Now that we have all the current offiicers posted onto this thread, I will move it and open to the rest of the guild for introductions.

REMINDER: one post per person for introductions only.

Name: Adam
Other info: in college and happily dating Starr
Home: Seattle Washington area
Position: person who has no time to play cept random pvp and some missions
PvE/PvP: i'll do both
Primary Character Name: Atown of Rising Hil [SoE] - Ele/anything
Completed Prophesies working on nightfall

Other Characters:
Atowns Monk Mo/Me, completed prophocies, no time to even try nightfall
Big Foots Fire Slap Ele/Nec PvP

PvE Goals: Complete Nightfall eventually

PvP Goals: not lose every time?

Real Life tidbit: i do IT services and am president of a skillsusa chapter

Name: Micah
Other info: just your average college student doing Computer Networking Technology
Home: Tacoma, Wa
In-Game guild: SOE
Primary Character Name: Da His Talon W/?20, almost done with prophesies and cantha, no progress on elona, almost 1M xp
Other Characters:
Da Her Talon A/?20 finished cantha, no where on prophesies or elona, .4M xp, 15k imperial armor
Tac Town Talon Mo/?20 finished prophesies, half way through cantha and starting on elona, 1M xp, 55 monk
Da Talon R/?20, .25M xp, half way through prophesies, half way through cantha, no progress on elona, survivor title
Deh Talon P/?19 no where on prophesies or cantha, just starting on elona
PvE Goals: Complete all 3 campaigns with all my characters before creating any others.

PvP Goals: i dont pvp.

Name: Randy
Home: Pineywoods of East Texas

Position: Member of the SoE/SOE Ex-Officers Club and Dad to Astrod00d

Characters: My male characters have Halonic in their names. My female characters have Shalonic in their names. Exceptions are "Angelina County" (who incidentally has become my favorite), named for the county I live in here in Texas and Star Slobberknocker who was originally my youngest son's character.

PvE Goals: I own all three chapters. I always complete each chapter with at least 5 characters. Otherwise I am an uber farmer and chest opener.

PvP: I leave that for the younger folks.

Pet peeves...people who ask for help and don't say please. People who I want to help but won't give me time to finish whatever I am doing first.

I am old, bossy, and picky about who I help and those I play with regularly. I have a lot of in-game experience (Monk 4.5 million, Necro 3 million, and Ranger & Warrior 2 million each for starters). If I like you I would literally give you anything I have, but if I don't you may find yourself on my ignore list (only one guildie on it ATM). Patience is not my forte.

Last edited:
Name: Chad
Residence: Wacko, TX
Hometown: Leawood, KS (Kansas City)
Occupation: College student, BBA-Economics and Finance, pre-Law
Other RL info: Theatre nerd, Star Wars nerd, self-proclaimed movie buff, *SEE HERE* (if you can't get to it, and you're interested, PM me or something)

In-game Guild: SoE
Position: I get to wear a cape. :p
PvP/PvE: Both, much more PvE though.
Primary Char: Chadley Bradley - Me/N - working on Prophecies
Other Chars: See below

PvE Goals: Finish all the campaigns with Chadley Bradley (though, I suppose I should focus on just Prophecies for now :rolleyes:)

PvP Goals: Detailed *HERE*

Name: Andrew
Residence: Parma, Ohio
Hometown: Same as above
Occupation: High School Senior, some college graphic design courses
Guild: SOE
Position: Grunt
PvP/Pve: PvE
Primary Char: Sa Battousai
Series owned: Prophecies, Factions
Series Beaten: None
other info: i collect martial arts weapons and am a pyromaniac (pyrotechinc, but evil)

Name: Davin
Other info: College student, slave to whatever my parents tell me to do ;).

Home: Missouri, south of KC (go chiefs!)

In-Game guild: former member of SoE, now in SOE.

Position: MEMBER FTW!

PvE/PvP: PvE mainly but PvP when they make me.

Primary Character Name: Sleeping Princess, used to always play on SP but now starting to play more on my monk and ranger.
SP has 1.8 mill xp, also has complete Cantha and Prophicies.

Other Characters:
The Living Water: Mo/x 1.2 mill xp
Trap Wack: R/Mo
Rest are in my sig.

GW chapers: All three but mainly play Prop, and nightfall.

PvE Goals: Complete Nightfall with monk and Dervish and Ele, get Dragos bow (been hunting for this forever!), Ragos staff and enjoy farming with fellow guildies.

PvP Goals: Make new character names every time we PvP to confuse the leaders so they dont know who I am. :p Oh and winning HoH would be nice.

I am always willing to help unless I am busy at the moment. If you need anything I will do my best to get you it. Usually you dont see me asking for help, if I do ask for help it is because I have tried a 1000 times and still cant get it. Most my expertiese are in missions, farming, and a little bit of chest running.

Name: Daniel
Residence: Iowa
Hometown: Underground deveolping secret doomsday weapons (code name "corn")(and you thought they were ethanol plants *evil laugh*)
Occupation: High School Senior, also taking Collage Calculus. (when not devolping non-nuclear EMP weapons)
Position: King of all misspelling
Primary Char: shining mist, Poisened wind
Series owned: Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall
Series Beaten: Prophecies 4 times, almost Nightfall
Favoriet chars: Monk (have 3) and Ranger (3 here also)
In Game Goal: get the stupid 10% of Tyria i am missing

Name: Daniel, Dan, Dummy, whatever you choose :p
Resides in: Ithaca, NY
Hails from: Spartanburg, SC
Occupation: Jack of all trades, master of none, currently cleaning offices so I have more time to spend at home taking care of cleaning, shopping, etc so my wife doesn't have to (she makes more money than me, I try to hold up my end :p)
Likes: Symphony in Peril (RIP) and other loud music, anything with nice guitar leads, I'm a bit of a Clutch freak, blues, jazz combined with metal, or any other kind of crazy music style combinations, the Carolina Panthers, sunny weather
Dislikes: Snow, the New York Giants, mean people, rude people, people with no sense of decency, did I mention SNOW?
Characters: I Liek Cheez - R/Mo, Hay is for Horse - Me/N

I play Prophecies, my brother gave it to me for Christmas, and I still have NO idea what I'm doing, but it's a good way to spend my downtime, I've been playing Madden 07 a bit more lately with my father in law so I haven't been in GW for a couple days. (i have connection issues too so that hampers online gameplay sometimes too)

Goals: To die less that 5 times each time I play :D

Name: Jonathan

Home: Missouri

Other info: Engaged, getting married June 9th

In-Game guild: Spirit of Elijah [SoE]

Position:

PvE/PvP: PvE

Primary Character Name: depends what i feel like, right now Dikaios Nomos

Other Characters: 20N/Mo Apo Tou Nekrou, 20Mo/W Jd Alanon, 20R/Mo Jd Warwick, 20E/Mo Priscila Dikaios, 20W/Mo O Dikaios, 20A/R Kara Dikaios, 20 D/Mo Dikaios Nomos, 17 R/Mo Belos Dikaios, 5 N Sophia Dikaios

Name: Matt
Other info: I can make ice cream cake. Eiscremekuchen FTW! (oh, and I speak fractured German :p)
Occupation: Artist, working with oil paints and selling via the internet (pwnt)
Home: MI
Position: Member
PvE/PvP: Almost exclusively PvE
Primary Character Name: Mad Dogg Matt--E/xx
Other Characters:
Madd Dog Matt--D/R
Arnin Dragonslay--W/Mo
Lady Matalie--Me/R (sister's charry)
PvE Goals: Finish Prophecies and Nightfall and eventually become as ub3r an elementalist (with Mad Dogg Matt) as maybe even Atown of Rising Hil
PvP Goals: Do more PvP. Get more fame.

Name- Richard
Age-15
Occupation- High School student Trying Hard to get Either Academic Or Athletic Scholarship (football)
Hometown- Born in gainesville Florida but ;lived in Jacksonville Florida since I was 4 or 5
In Game Guild- Elisha
I mainly play PvE but would like to try PvP
Char Names- Eragon The Legion and Gorth Strongfist

Other- I might get on during the weekends due to football practice (which starts monday) and school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back