BC Trinity Addon

Kagnus

Thought I would just start a new thread in the right forum. Here is a screenshot of the buttons set up for Osk:

TrinityButtonsPaladin.jpg

Here is the latest screenshot before it is setup, this version is not available yet as I tweak a few things.

TrinityButtonsBC2.2.jpg

Great work Connor. I have been tempted twice in the past three days to give your set a try as I am having an issue with the default UI. My pet bar does not always come up. I'll give it a try this weekend as Anita and I have come to an end to the questing side of TBC and will likely start focusing on instances.

Connor, where would you like me to put up my suggestions. I have spent some time with it in TBC (version from wowinterface) and I have to say, well done sir. I love the simplicity and ease of use. It might even draw me away from ct bottombar ;) I have a couple of suggestions or maybe questions.

1. The ability to lock the buttons - I find myself (often) dragging off my buttons in combat.
2. The ability to easily hide empty bars (I have bar 7 thru 10 not currently in use). The only way I found to "hide" them was to remove all the buttons. Was that intended?

I am happy to report the pet bar does come up but I have not tested it thoroughly yet. If you want, I can post my comments on wowinterface if you prefer.

Oh! I would also love to beg, borrow and possibly steal your status bar along the top. I realllllly miss titan. I also included a screen shot of my current layout. I would like to draw your attention to two things, one is the yellow text on the right and the other, the appearance of my feign death button :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
I am glad it is working for you, and esp since you are a hunter. I am getting feedback that the pet bar is not working on wowinterface. But your comment that the default UI does not always pop up the petbar I am wondering if there is a Blizz-side bug with the petbar.

Nice, big button there :eek:

I will be adding the ability to shift-click the minus button to remove all buttons at once.

I will be adding a lock-button feature, just have not gotten to it yet.

Here is the most current BC Trinity set. Mind you there might be bugs, but I think the infobar is fairly stable. Also note that unlike the buttons, there is no configuration of the other addons right now.

Trinity BC UI

Sweet, thank-you. Nice to have something simple to use. If you can add some micro help on mouse over of buttons, I think the help would address anyone's questions on what each icon does.

The latested update on wowinterface I added tooltips for the buttons :)

If you read the comments there, you know some people are having problems with the pet bar. Since I used all 4 of my xfers, please let me know if you have ANY problems with the petbar.

Hey Connor - it looks great!

Seems like a silly question, but can we try this in current WoW, or is it specifically built for BC?

I updated my layout and I'll post a screenie later but just wanted to follow up to say how useful this has been. I have one quick suggestion regarding one of your other mods which shows your XP bar under your player frame. It is possible to show a white vertical line which indicates where your rested xp exists? I had a bear of a time trying to figure out where my rested xp ended. It also appears that *something* has changed and my pet bar is more stable - meaning it appears more often now. No idea why.

Yeah, I noticed something when I clicked it but it would be super to see a visual indication on the xp bar by just looking instead of clicking but its no biggie just a suggestion.

I have been playing again with the layout and have been using this for the past few days. I like it piles ...

index.php

Nice use of the arcs and circles . . . . only if I had a 35" widescreen lcd . . . :D

I am also open to other button arrangments. They are quite easy to add, just need to get the math figured out (I had to dig deep into my brain on how to remember to calculate points on a circle . . .I still have a headache :) )

Oh, and I am working on being able to make the buttons round :eek:

Last edited:
This is looking really nice. Thanks for your effort on this. I plan on dumping all my add-ons at first, but this is looking like one of my first to try out.

Last edited:
Hey Conner
1st and foremost.... AWESOME work! I made a toon in Beta while waiting for the transfer to take place and I love "Trinity".
2nd - I have no xp bar with it though. I looked under my picture, and it is not there. I have downloaded the most current version, but not sure why I have no xp bar. I was going to /w in game, but you signed off before I found out what toon name you were using.
Thanks so much again for all your hours of hard work!

Hmm one thing I'd be interested in but I'm not sure how the functionality would work and whether you'd be able/allowed to do this in WoW.

In Neverwinter Nights they had these cool radial menus that you could bring up. You've already got circular bars...

Could it be possible to hide a bar and only have it come up when you hit another button, then fade when you click on one of the buttons on that bar?

What I'm thinking of is say I'm playing my lock. I only have one button for "Curse" and one for "Demon" and then I've got all my shadowbolts and stuff out like normal. The reason I only want one curse and one demon button is cuz I'll only have one out at a time. If I click on "Curses" it suddenly pops up a radial menubar of all my curses so I can choose one to zap my target with. As soon as I click the curse, the button dissappears.

Really, I think this would be way useful for a palladin's seals, for example.

Back