BC Trinity Addon

Key bindings are the bane of my existence. The new secure code for key binding is very complex compared to how Blizz used to do it and very tricky to get it just right. I have noticed the other prominent bar mods are also having issues with keybinds.

Also, I have not forgotten about your idea, John, of having souldshard/ammo count on the single bag. I have worked on it a couple times but can't seem to get it quite right lol.

Something else I noticed on ammo count... (I use titan so its not an issue for me personally) but if you have over I think 1200 rounds of ammo, it shows up as a * on the bag instead of true count..

Love trinity so far though, I was running bongos before the patch hit, and now I couldn't imagine running anything else, so customizable its amazing.

Great work!

Hey I finally took the plunge and removed (completely, including the savedvariables) trinitybuttons. I now have Trinitybar installed and when I enable the cooldown timers, I get ...

I have enabled the cooldown and now I get ...

Interface\FrameXML\Cooldown.lua:4:
attempt to call method 'SetCooldown' (a nil
value)

Okay

Hmm, I am thinking the cooldown error is from another addon. I fixed this issue awhile ago mid-december when it showed up on the beta server.

With TrinityBars only on live, I do not get this error.

You are correct and I updated my post on wowinterface to list CT Mod, the latest Update 11 contains the error. My apologies good sir for generating the white noise. I should have been more thorough. I'm in the process right now isolating which of the ct mod plugins are the problem. i suspect unit frames.

One thing I noticed Connor is that the Trinity config button keeps wanting to move back to the minimap after i move it. Is the Trinity config button a floater? I do use detached mini buttons.

i'm liking the new version of trinity bars but for some reason i get the blizz error "trinity bars is trying to do an action that only the blizz ui can do" everytime i use a macro that involves the click modifier (using left click to use sinister strike and right click to use riposte). i dunno if it's an error on your part or just blizz being gay (like telling me autobar is prohibiting me from disenchanting when autobar has nothing to do with disenchanting).

Hey Osk - a few days ago in /g, you mentioned that you released an update lately. I searched on WoWInterface and Curse (when I had bookmarks of previous releases) and only found an update sometime around February 13th.

Is there a more recent file somewhere?

Back