BC Trinity Addon

BTW Osk, Trinity works pretty good on the PTR. The only issue i had was I changed the size of the bags from 1.0 to .8 and set it to be visible by mouse over only. It went away till the first mouse over then it never would disappear again. Only happened once but it did happen. Probably an odd combination of things occured.

But I do like it. It took a little while to figure everything out on how to use it, but you are doing a fine job.

Yeah, those weird things that happen only once or twice are hard to track down. I have had what you are describing happen to me, but I thought I had fixed it :(

I'm using it in beta and like it too. I do have one suggestion, though:

I'd love to see the text in the Health/Mana/Energy bars be smaller. With the numbers showing, I can't see the bars and I really like being able to see the bars and numbers at the same time. Any way for you to squeeze that in?

Great job!

I have not really worked with the unit frames yet. Once the bar part is fairly stable and complete with the feature I want to put in, I will then start to work on the other addons I have, one of which it TrinityUnits :)

that's the wierd thing. there is no line in the keybinding interface to "open main menu" "cancel spellcast" etc. it seems those were all function bound to an unprotected key.

I am glad it is working for you, and esp since you are a hunter. I am getting feedback that the pet bar is not working on wowinterface. But your comment that the default UI does not always pop up the petbar I am wondering if there is a Blizz-side bug with the petbar.

Nice, big button there :eek:

I will be adding the ability to shift-click the minus button to remove all buttons at once.

I will be adding a lock-button feature, just have not gotten to it yet.

Here is the most current BC Trinity set. Mind you there might be bugs, but I think the infobar is fairly stable. Also note that unlike the buttons, there is no configuration of the other addons right now.

Trinity BC UI

I tried to download it, and it doesn't download correctly. Anything I'm doing wrong, or is this not active anymore?

try

/script ClearOverrideBindings(TrinityTempDockFrame)

nope, didn't do anything. must not be your mod blocking my esc key. blegh. i hope i don't have to delete all of my settings/WTF folder, although it's looking that way...

Thanks for trying :)

I have a new version ready, but since WoWi is hammered with traffic, I have also posted it here for my Forgiven friends :)

TrinityBars Version 20000.18

In this version:
* Fixed a bug with the prowl bar not showing.
* Began the rework on the minimap button's usage. Clicking on it brings up a small ring of buttons around it for the global options. Read the tooltips for what each button does.
  • With the foundation of this in I can begin to work on more of the global options people have been asking for =)
* Added a Square-Trimmed option to button choices (removes borders)
* Added the ability to hide key binding text. Shift-click the key binding button in the new minimap menu to toggle.

Oh hey, when will we see those awesome round shiney buttons?

** Note ** Found it :) Very VERY nice. any chance to set button styles for different bars?

Last edited:
ok. next question. I've figured out what a stance bar does. what about a paged bar?

I also have a potential bug report, but I haven't checked it in v.18 yet. I'll hold off until I verify.

Oh hey, when will we see those awesome round shiney buttons?

** Note ** Found it :) Very VERY nice. any chance to set button styles for different bars?

this has been a highly asked-for feature since I released the shiny round buttons :) I will be working on it. It kinda caught me for a loop that people wanted it so I have to figure out how I want to implement it.

ok. next question. I've figured out what a stance bar does. what about a paged bar?

I also have a potential bug report, but I haven't checked it in v.18 yet. I'll hold off until I verify.

The paged bar allows you to use the standard blizz key bindings to manually change the page on the actionbar. The default for switching pages is to hit the keys f1-f6 or use shift-scrollwheel.

I ran into a problem this evening. When I was playing with my Mage Reasonable, I had zero problems. The casting bar worked fine. It would move where I wanted it to. I could adjust the size correctly. Everything was cool. Then, I log into my Warlock Hellswinter and tried to move the bar, click on it, everything and this is the message I keep getting.

[string"AuctionFrameDragBar: OnMouseDown"]:2:attempt to index a nil value

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Hmm, that message does not refer to any Trinity element. This happens when you try to move the Trinity castingbar?

ooo ooo I'd like to put in two questions:

1. Can you add an option sometime in the future to have bars show up as 4x3 or so blocks of buttons?

2. Can I have more than one bar that changes when I change stances? so like all my bars change?

Another thing I found Osk, I like to see empty button slots instead of dead space. So I checked the box to show them and when I logout and back in it is unchecked.

Also for any character that has an aura or stance, the Form bar always shows after I relog, even if I turn it off. Just like above.

Back