BC Trinity Addon

Another thing I found Osk, I like to see empty button slots instead of dead space. So I checked the box to show them and when I logout and back in it is unchecked.

Also for any character that has an aura or stance, the Form bar always shows after I relog, even if I turn it off. Just like above.

This is a bug that is fixed for the next update :)

I have a request to make of you who are using Trinity. I am getting a few reports of problems of crashing in BG's using Trinity. If any of you get a chance to do some PvP, let me know if you notice anything strange.

Also, when I first started developing Trinity in beta there were some pet bar issues that may have been on Blizz's side, but then seemed to have gone away. I am now getting some reports of pet bar problems again, particularly the mage elemental is not causing it to show. Any feedback on that issue would be great :)

So far the half dozen or so times I have been in the BGs the only issue I have had are the premade horde groups that are slaughtering the alliance :)

Here's a question: I set up 3 stance bars for my warrior. The first i assigned key bindings to (1 thru = ). I then switch stances and try to assign the next stance bar the same bindings. Can't do it. What am I doing wrong?

you should have your bar set to "stance" instead of "bar" or "paged" when you're showing the docking frame. Changing that caused my druid buttons to all act normally.

Question, what is the paged bar for?

BG issue. Yes, today I ran 3 BGs and it kicked me out of them at least twice. They were all WSG and lasted only 5-10 minutes each.

Question, what is the paged bar for?

BG issue. Yes, today I ran 3 BGs and it kicked me out of them at least twice. They were all WSG and lasted only 5-10 minutes each.

Yuck. I am having a hard time figuring this one out. Mainly cause I can't get it to happen :(

Well been playing with this for a few days and so far i like it :) I have used flexbars and then discord and was planning on going back to discord but very happy with Trinity :)

More button styles would be good but my biggest request would be to be able to save templates and then you can load them for other characters. Took so long getting it just right on one char i don't even wanna try on my others lol:)

Saying that i found this is the read me under "In the works"

* Ability to save layouts as templates for other characters. Add default templates for quick setup.

really looking forward to that :)

Just an FYI Conner, your mod is getting a lot of play in some other forum's as a great replacement mod for whichever their favorite is that doesnt currently work. Its quite a complement to you and your work.

I finished setting Trinity up last night on Tinie and Dalani and I lub it:) Those shiney round buttons are da bomb:)

Connor FTW:)

Just an update to my issue with the casting bar. Every time I tried to click on one of the empty spaces on the bar to move it, I kept getting that error. I changed the view of it my making it vertical, and I was then able to move the bar with out the error message. I can now move it all around the screen with no problem or error. Just a heads up for any future issues.

Just a noobish question: The default UI is supposed to let you replace your XP bar with your factions bar. I noticed at work yesterday that Blizz introduced a split bar.

Did that kill the functionality of replacing the bar... and if not, how do I replace my XP bar? It didn't appear to work by checking the boxes until the Rep tab.

Here's a question: I set up 3 stance bars for my warrior. The first i assigned key bindings to (1 thru = ). I then switch stances and try to assign the next stance bar the same bindings. Can't do it. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry for not being clear. I set the bars in "Stance" mode. The first bar already had key assignments set. I then switched to Defensive stance and set the buttons up on that bar; I couldn't assign keys to that second stance bar.

you only need one stance bar. then change stances and add buttons to the same bar as the first stance.

I just started getting this error after upgrading to v20000.19:
Error: attempt to index field 'castingInfo' (a nil value)
AddOn: TrinityButtons
File: TrinityButtons.lua
Line: 3454
Count: Infinite

I can't tell for sure, but I think it's coming when my casting is delayed because I take damage.

Back