Complimentary Cape Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies to Kel.

She asked me in-game if more than one pair were allowed; I didn't know. She went ahead and posted her question here, with her entries. I should have followed up then.

But that is behind us. So, to those of you who haven't entered...

Post your pair of capes!

We want plenty of them to pick from! :D And I only see eleven pairs.

Last edited:
azuresun said:
When will the guild voting commence?

The voting should start on the evening on the 13th. The poll will be a short one as the intent is to have the cape active in both guilds on the evening of the 15th.

Here's my design:

I like simple and bold colors. The difference is the bottom edge.

In fairness, I will not include my own in my recommendataions for the finalists.

bump.gif

The cutoff date for entries is tomorrow! I must admit, I'm getting a little excited to see what entries we get to vote on tomorrow evening.
icon_smile_excited.gif

MaidMirawyn said:
We didn't forget! Poll coming soon.

In the meantime, if you think you may not catch the poll, please feel free to PM your top 3 in order to myself and [toj.cc]wildbillkickoff and we will be sure to add one to the tally for your top pick included in the finalists. HOWEVER, if you do vote in this way, please DO NOT vote in the actual poll.

If it's not too late I have a submission but I don't know how to put a picture in here.

(I used the attach image thing but it's not showing up like other people's are. Anyway, the purpose of my image is that He is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah!)

Ok sadly we can accept no more designs :(. Everyone who has posted so far is in the Contest!

I am locking the Thread but feel free to start a new thread to talk about the designs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back