FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

Can't stand the stuff, but we have ta let the vegans have their day too.

Tofu

Lol, after a couple months of a low carb/Paleo diet, I'm 100% Paleo now. I've had very positive results with it.

What is your favorite brand of -

potato chips

Mine is/was a company now long gone called Paramount, only while it was located in Flint, MI. Go Slim Chipley

And yes I know for the Brits they are called potato crisps.

Last edited:
I don't really get into potato chips that much. The closest I have to favorites would be Kettlle Chips with sea salt. Pringles also work, but I don't know if you count them since they are so highly processed.

I don't really get into potato chips that much. The closest I have to favorites would be Kettlle Chips with sea salt.
Yes. I love the sea salt Kettle Chips. Nomnomnom.

I've also developed a taste for potato chips as a compliment to pizza. Not sure how I acquired that one, but I rather enjoy it. Add in root beer for total win. ^_^

Last edited:
If ya is outta potato chips what is the best alternate to go with a sammich?

And yes Pringles lost a lawsuit to Lay's on whether or not they could call themselves potato chips.

Last edited:
That's a tough one as I like a lot of things as a compliment to a sandwhich. However, if available Cheetos are probably number one, followed by Cheese-Its and baked pita chips with houmous. Doritos used to be on the list, but the last few times I ate them they sat in my stomach and made me regret it.

Ok while we are on sammiches whut iz yer faverite? And if it is a hot sammich, how would ya make it?

MaterSammich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111oneoneelleven

I like them so much I named one of my EvE alt toons MaterSammich

Does cheesesteak count as a sammich? If so, that. If not, do tortas count as a sammich? If so, a carnitas and guac torta. If that is also excluded from the list of acceptable sammiches, then a meaty Italian cold-cut. Pepperoni, salami, pastrami... and lots of nomnom veggies on bread that resembles a baguette. Yup.

oh... cheesesteaks.....
12191.jpg
forgot about those

Yes, thats a Pat's cheesesteak. From Philly, the only real place to get a cheesesteak

Cheesesteak is definitely a sammich. Hard to pick a favorite ain't it? What hath the Earl of Sandwich wrought?

Cheesesteak is definitely a sammich. Hard to pick a favorite ain't it? What hath the Earl of Sandwich wrought?
No kidding. There's the BLT, the numerous variations on the hamburger, cheese steak, Southern style chicken sandwich (a la Chick-fil-a), club sandwich etc.

I decided that, while burgers meet the criteria for sammiches, they are a special subset of sammich that require consideration entirely amongst themselves. Yup.

Back