FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

Chili cheese fries. I've never had poutine, I hope to try it some day.

I'm not a big fan of fries, they can be done well, but most of the time they end up tasting like greasy shoe laces.

Chick-Fil-a waffle fries, Steak Escape (and a few others) natural cut fries with malt vinegar or mayo.

Kahiel's wife is allergic to onions? I thought I was the only one...

Also, fries should always come with poutine.
Yeah. We find a few others who are allergic to onions too. They put it in some many things. We've been tempted to write a cook book "Chives are Onions too" we've heard wait staff say "it doesn't have onions, it has chives..." so many times.

Really? I'm not allergic to chives at all. I'm not allergic to leaks either. They're similar, but different plant types altogether -- although I'm sure they contain some of the same chemicals and it's very possible to be allergic to both.

I'm allergic to green onions, though. Not sure about shallots.

Really? I'm not allergic to chives at all. I'm not allergic to leaks either. They're similar, but different plant types altogether -- although I'm sure they contain some of the same chemicals and it's very possible to be allergic to both.

I'm allergic to green onions, though. Not sure about shallots.

Yeah, about the only thing in that family of plants that she isn't allergic to is garlic.

My better half has an allergy to most root crops. It's not eating them, but handling them, if she is not careful to wash her hands afterwards and touches her face her eyes almost swell closed. Before she knew this she was living on peanut butter and carrots for lunch, she looked and felt awful all of the time. Which reminds me let's go to that versatile food next:

Peanut Butter (or peanuts, roasted or boiled).

Now for the next logical question, the topping to go with Peanut Butter:
Jelly, Marmalade, Honey, or onions? Onions can be great, learned it from my Dad years ago.

Can't stand peanut butter. The smell turns my stomach. I suspect there was a situation involving it "driving against traffic" when I was younger but I can't recall anything specific. I do remember eating it and if I'm not mistaken I believe thinly sliced apples was the favored topping.

Prefer frozen yogurt myself. But since that wasn't the question I say: Vanilla (with or without toppings).

I echo the latter part of Patriot's comment, but I prefer ice cream to frozen yogurt. Vanilla is too good, though. :D

Grater's Ice Cream from the Columbus, Ohio area and Handles from Northern Ohio. When getting Grater's you have to get something with chocolate chunk (double chocolate chunk or peanut butter chunk are my favorites).

Back