FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

I decided that, while burgers meet the criteria for sammiches, they are a special subset of sammich that require consideration entirely amongst themselves. Yup.

I can get behind that.

Here's one tho, do you consider hotdogs to be sandwiches, a sub set of sandwiches or something altogether different? Living in the land of Tony Packo's that is my vote for the best hot dog.

hotdog =/= sammich

Its in a group with other tube meat in a roll. (using the word "meat" loosely, lol)

We have a 24 hr Mexican/American restaurant not too far from here that serves breakfast 24/7, and one of the questions you get asked when you order most of the breakfast meals is, "biscuit or toast?". What would be your choice? Yes this is a trick question.

Creamed Chipped Beef is not a breakfast meal, I wouldn't be able to get anything done the rest of the day.

Eggs - Toast (can't dip a biscuit in eggs.) Otherwise it would be biscuits with honey and butter.

I told ya it was a trick question, every good country boy knows the right answer is biscuit. Now while we are on choices what goes best with grits?

What is wrong with y'all? Buncha weird Yankees I bet. So let's go with that.

Yankee Pot Roast.

I just don't know about the buncha ya. Probably a buncha rabbit food eating ex-hippies. Well lets see whatcher faverite toppin's are fer the All American:

hotdog.

Not a fan of the cheapest/most generic forms of liquified, tubified meat. That said! A Polish dog from Costco with deli mustard, onions, and sauerkraut? Love that. Love it a lot. ...may not be an All-American food any more, though. :p

Last edited:
I like hot dogs. Not really big on the kosher dogs though. Maybe it's too good for me. I tend to eat them plain on the bun or often cold from the fridge (which grosses out my wife).

I just don't know about the buncha ya. Probably a buncha rabbit food eating ex-hippies. Well lets see whatcher faverite toppin's are fer the All American:

hotdog.
As stated above, Tony Packo's chili dog with mustard and cheese but no onion (wife's allergic to onion).

field-roast.jpgThe best vegan hot dog I've ever eaten, maybe the best hot dog period.

On a potato roll with mayo, mustard ,sweet pickle relish, and a sliver or two of onion.

I myself have to say that I prefer a good old bratwurst over a hot dog. Especially with some spicy brown mustard on it. Yum.

Back