Remember when.....

No i just created the avatar there, I thought they were cool and it was the closest I could come up with to a Shadow Priest.

Me & Ewok were talking yesterday about great Tanks..and he said remember when Gnomegeddon tanked Garr's adds.

Last edited:
I remember when i nick named Klang the gnomish assassin, be cause he helped me with some n00b quest in Darkshore and It was all I could do to keep up, all i had to do was follow the trail of bodies he left in his wake :)

lol,
"Where are you Klangdon, I can't see you!"
voice in the distance "Follow the yellow er, the blood red covered yellow brick wall"

Hehe, the I remember stuff brings back many memories for sure.

Off the top of my head:

Tebran standing at the gates of IF during Christmas, transformed into a snowman and greeting every person by name that came in the front entry.

The great mount race from SW to IF.

The creation of the Smelly Melly Fan Club guild.

The great guild bank giveaways.

The I'm a little teapot song from Nevi.

MC with Holikron Knights.

Fj (me) singing the "I will not move when flame wreath is cast..." song in Kara.

Duels with my wife (Mituba) in-game.

Duels with my wife (Itsuka) out-of-game. *j\k*

Running groups through LBRS, UBRS, BRD.

Running Black Morass til I was sick of it, and then doing it some more.

Learning every cooking recipe in-game. *sides the blue one, Chok'thanal Short Ribs*

Doing the jump from the twin heights in Feathermoon, from a quest and forgetting to use the parachute mid-air.

Convincing newbies in MC to look through the hole in the wall to see Mag, only to watch them die from standing in the lava...LOL.

Fishing trips.

Raids on Crossroads.

Bible Studies.

I could go on and on. Perhaps I'll load the game back up with my wife's account next month and play for a month to see everyone. We'll see, no promises as time is constrained for me as it is right now...but perhaps....

I do miss you guys and gals though. :)

FJ! I remember a lot of that too! Fun times! I remember being a little unguilded Goodwone and trying to figure out the game, then finding Redeemed and it got so much fun!

Gilga? Nope doesn't ring a bell....

I remember when deviate delights were the rage of the server and I could sell them and make lots of shiney!!

Which time? he started the original choose joy.

I remember when the horde ruled PvP with an Iron fist.

He started the original Gods Peons, then Choose Joy. I started Redeemed and he was a signatory, so in a sense he joined Redeemed but without his joining, there'd have been no Redeemed. So his joining was very important. Too bad you can't see the original charter, who was the original GL and the original signatories.

There should be a Redeemed museum. A lot of great things would be in it :)

Back