Remember when.....

We should have a WoW reunion online..get everyone who played or plays back for one horaah through MC.

<goes back 5 years ago where Icthus was Icthuus and where I was actually Odale...>

I had an Icthus. It was a gimped paladin.

Do you remember my clerics name? I don't.

I also remember the first slaying of the Dragon Onyxia by Redeemed.

I had an Icthus. It was a gimped paladin.

Do you remember my clerics name? I don't.
Your clerics name was Ixthus, or something along those lines. You never got very far because you quit DAOC to go play this looser game... WoW.

I remember

I rocked as a Pally in DAOC, I rocked as a Druid, I miss having him on the old server. If i did I would still be there.

too many memories to speak of

I remember when I heard that Icthus was playing with an awesome Christian guild in DAoC, and I couldn't join him because my guild was playing Hib on the same server. =(

I also remember my Mentalist and his Necro racing to 50. I think he won by about an hour.

You were mental!?!?

Clearly you were... because Albion was better than Hibernia.

...and Mid owned everyone.

Stupid bonedancers...

I remember when Icthus lead Ony.....and forgot to set Master looter and someone ninjaed the bag and the head I think it was!

I remember when Icthus lead Ony.....and forgot to set Master looter and someone ninjaed the bag and the head I think it was!

Ahh yes...that was classic.

Do you remember the stories that spread about the ninja after it happened?

Halladir, and he ninjaed the Warrior stuff, the bag and the head.

Then promptly got booted from his own guild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor I heardd was that he was trying to convince people he sold his account....he was trying to start over because he totally wrecked his credibility.

Last edited:
Your clerics name was Ixthus, or something along those lines. You never got very far because you quit DAOC to go play this looser game... WoW.

Yeah he only got to 48 of 50....

I remember having a guild meeting in Stormwind's dwarf quarters and Camm and I slipping up into the keep to do a quest in the library place and still being able to hear the chat below us.

Last edited:
lol yes I remember that too.

I remember when WoW was much less complicated and I never heard of a mod.

Back