Server donation time once again...

Elite, I would love to send a little whenever I have it.  However, I have no credit card or no paypal account.  I *could,* however, mail small payments to you whenever I did happen to have it.

If you want, drop me your mailing address in a pm or something. If you think its freaky giving your mailing address away to someone you met on the computer then don't
smile.gif

If you guys want to send money snail mail, that is fine. Just PM me and I will send you my address info.

Thanks!

Elite if I didn't have to pay for dB's server I would send you some money but all my cs funds are tied up in that for now. Maybe if we get a sponsor later I'll send those funds to you guys. Until then good luck with it!

LoL I was like umm thats well rude.

I actually need to talk to you about some underlying issues though Alan. I think some people are taking dB the wrong way and I would like to start at the top and work my way down making sure everyone is aware of what dB is about, what its goals are (and the goals its not trying to achieve).

Sorry Dead Aim, I should have known better than that. Anyways, feel free to email me (elite@toj.cc) and share whatever is on your heart, bro.

Hey man no hard feelings, and I'll take you up on the E-mail think as soon as I have time.

Hope you get lots of donations 16man pub server from laggyservers cost some bucks! You'll hear from me soon I'll try to email you sometime this afternoon.

Elite that made me laugh sooo hard! you the funny man
smile.gif
Anyway my brother recently took 40 bucks out of my wallet and bought me hitman 2. but then i got it free from a friend. so he returned it and bought speakers with the money. Then he gave me his old subwoofer and speakers. Now i dont have money. just good speakers
mad.gif

I need speakers...I've got a SB! Live card with 5.1 support. Right now my speakers are driven out of the headphone jack in the front of the computer. They're a nice set, and the amp that I use isn't too bad either.

Hey Tek, sry to jump the gun on the sponsor thing....it all fell through b/c of some stupid CAL admin mixups (not our fault) and instead of putting us in CAL-IM we got stuck back in CAL-O which is very depressing. Anywho when the sponsor heard that they dropped us. Now our leader is paying for vent, server, website and hasn't asked for help so far so I may still be able to contribute!

God Bless,

Micah.

Uh, ya. It's server donation time again guys. I'm going on vacation starting this weekend for 7 days - I can't afford to make the payment again...

This is the final time I'm asking, plz help.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Uh, ya. It's server donation time again guys. I'm going on vacation starting this weekend for 7 days - I can't afford to make the payment again...

This is the final time I'm asking, plz help.

Does that mean if no one can help you the ToJ server is going to be scrapped?

Back