Server donation time once again...

Well... as soon as classes start again, I'm probably going to be able to run those "fun-draisers" again and send periodic donations to the "cause".

If... the server lasts that long...

On another note, even though I believe is important to have a "home" for CS... has the usage justified the cost? I mean: I've been checking the server lately, and many times there are only a few people showing up.

ToJ is usualy the only place I play counter strike, but I hardly play anymore. I think the game is just getting old after 4 years and people are starting to notice other games out and soon to be out.

Elite I promised you a check and don't think I have forgotten I'm just saving up some extra cash here and there to try to make it usefull. Plus now that I should be back online shortly I can start focusing on things beyond manual labor...

Well my summer job is over so i have no income. I will be trying to get a job soon at BEST BUYS and I plan on donating money to ToJ alot more then.

GG.

I think I found the ultimate hook up for college money, no it's not scholarships, but it's a job that pays $30/hr. However the hours are limited. I shall be teaching trombone lessons as soon as the school year starts! Just need to figure out how to get that job in to my tax report.

Oh come on everyone knows that donating plasma is the college level job...

I start school soon so I will be buying blow-pops from Sun on a daily basis.
wink.gif

I tried to get a job at Best-Buy yesterday and I filled out an application....they said they can't hire me until October b/c 1)Not 16 yet (will be Sept 25) and 2) they don't need my help until then. So I will start working at best buy in a month. When I do I will def have some extra cash b/c I can work all the hours I want (being so close to Christmas.)

Ok, thanks for trying guys. I know you're all doing what you can. But those of you that can actually donate...well, it's that time of month again.

Either PM me for my snail mail address, or send payments to 'elite@toj.cc'.

God bless...

Ok, we got a good donation last month, but I'd like to continue having donations come in so that we don't fall short in the future.

So, with that in mind, please send all your donations to: donations@toj.cc or myself: elite@toj.cc.

If you need snail mail options, then email or PM or IM me and I'll give you my address.

Thanks for saving the server - you know who you are!

I wouldn't suggest sending cash... if you wish to help have someone (family member/ friend) with a check book cut Elite a check and you give them the cash... then send the check that way it's less likely to get "lost" in the mail.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whon @ Sep. 30 2003,3:23)]I wouldn't suggest sending cash... if you wish to help have someone (family member/ friend) with a check book cut Elite a check and you give them the cash... then send the check that way it's less likely to get "lost" in the mail.
First of all..

If i asked my mom to get a check, she'll ask me why. I'd have to say i'm sending it to Elite. Whos elite? he's a guy from ToJ, NOT TOJ AGAIN? ALBERT U GOTTA GET OUT OF THAT WEIRDO THING... etc. (i'll cut it short)

and i don't think i can ask a neighbor to get a check for me lol
tounge.gif
i'l hav to wait till i go to college.

Back