Server donation time once again...

The server costs $68 per month, for a 17 man server. So far, I have gotten nothing.

Hopefully something happens soon.

I appreciate it Dead Aim...it seems that you and a few others care. One other member said he sent some cash via snail mail, which I greatly appreciate - you know who you are.

I will be going on vacation this weekend, and will not be back until August 3rd, I will evaluate the server situation then.

Thanks guys...

no job = no $$

sorry...
sad.gif

Well I am also going out of town today and won't be back until Monday or possibly friday. It all depends on how my weekend goes. Then I gotta get the money in my acc then my paypal acc then to you. May be a week or 2 before you get money if I can send some.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ July 27 2003,7:26)]i do not want to bash you but guys come on jobs arelike ez to come by
*spews drink in shock* What? Easy to come by? I don't mean to be rude, but it's not wise to assume that every city's job market is as strong as that of the city in which you reside. A few months back, I noticed a headline in the Tulsa World that stated that Tulsa has the second highest unemployment rate in the nation. I'm working at a Walgreens as a photo tech while I have an A+ certification and years of computer experience in my hot little hands.

*cough* Again, I hope that I haven't come across as rude. Just please keep in mind that the job market varies from city to city.

I'll do the coming across as rude ... even those of us that do work have other expenses and cant always afford what we want lion sry to say that

Thanks for the tip Tek/4top... it had me baffled when Lion said that
rock.gif
I wish i was 18 so i'd get a job.. or somethin to support ToJ with
sad.gif
i feel terrible that theres nothin i can do and ToJ shakin to lose the server.

sry guys abuot the dumb post sometimes i can be very rude and retarded and inconsiterate.

Will you guys please forgive me. i mean yeah i was dumb and when i am dumb just smack me around and be rude to me thers like no other way for me to realize it unless it happens to me.

So in sumary
I am Sorry
When i am rude= Beat me up
tounge.gif

i think if i try to beat u up.. u'll stop me and end up beating me up
tounge.gif
and besides i think its too far and costly.. i'll jus beat u in SC/CS
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

and.. this topics gone.. uh.. OFF TOPIC lol

Thanks to a large donation by an individual member, the server will be staying up awhile longer.

*HINT* If anyone has any information about businesses or ministries that would like to sponsor our Tribe of Judah server, I (and I'm guessing Elite) would like to hear more. I haven't had a chance to seek out potential sponsors yet, but I'm not opposed to the idea.

Back