The new get to know your guildies thread

ouch... tough question.
I would hate to loose anything, i guess if i had to choose which one i would rather loose would be touch. i would absolutly hate to loose sight. but hearing would suck too. so... BOTH! :p

Sorry this is late. Must have been more tired than I thought last night.

What is the nicest thing someone has done for you in-game?

Stayed online til three am just to keep me company when my husband was out of town. More than one person has done this, too. Thanks, y'all.

Someone (forgot who, wish I remembered) just popped out and gave me the Rune of Superior Absorption. back then, it was worth alot of money....

Hmmm...
The nicest thing a stranger has done for me in game is give me items to complete a quest for free.

The nicest thing by a guildy is probably when Halonic gave me a nice shield for my warrior.

An invite to a very cool Christian Guild :)

Yes. i got a strange stalker sounding person Pming me info about stuff that i didnt think anyone could know about me. (freaked me out) and then a half hour later i got Dredds and Pastori's Screen name and signed up for ToJ. THANK YOU MYSTERIOUS STRANGER THAT IS NOT A STALKER!

i dont think there were any other "strangers" that has done anything nice for me. (trust me you all have done plenty, but the rules are rules)

city. oh, most definitely city. i dated a country girl, or at least her dad was a farmer... yeah, that was pretty uncomfortable when i was at her parent's house....

I hate city, so country. space. open roads.
no dirt roads, tho.
big open paved roads for the GTO,
and a big dirt field for off-roading with an old lifted chevy pickup.

hmmm... ideally, living around 15 miles away from a city or town, just a 6 minute drive at my speeds.

yay for driving.
(yes, my insurance is atrocious. It's dubious that I'll be able to afford it this year... it makes me sad)
yay for *sniff* driving...

Small town :). I grew up in one which I am still in if I need to go to the big City it is only 1 Hour away! YEAH!

small town with city nearby ftw, i like university towns alot

Back