The new get to know your guildies thread

Outer suburbs.

I can be downtown or in Midtown, with wonderful art stores and great entertainment in half an hour. In only a little more time, I can be in South Georgia or the North Georgia mountains. AND it's easy to get really great ethnic food, of nearly any sort.

Sky diving or Scuba diving?

PopCorn Boy: Scuba diving

Kel: Scuba

Rho: both sound like jumping out of a perfectly good and functioning mode of transportation for no good reason. If I had to chose one or the other..... NOPE not going to do it sorry.

"Staff Sargeant, it's my birthday today!"
"Really? Nice. Happy birthday."
"..."
"What are you waiting for? Get back to work."

oh the hilarity of the military

Um, yeah, that's not just the military. I hate to break it to you, but that's real life. I almost got sent out of state on a business trip on my birthday last year, it was all arranged and cancelled the day before.

Fortunately, my birthday was on a Saturday this year. I didn't do anything. I think we went out for dinner though.

um.... i had family and friends over. But i forgot to invite the Pastor's kid (who is one of my good friends) it was miss conmunication but kinda funny cause i invited my Youth leader (and our Youth Group is just me and the PK). so... that was that and i got Nightfall CE for my birthday too. YAY ME!! :D

um... My WWII victory medal that i found outside my steps and lost 2 times and found 3 times. ya its preety lucky :D

Back