The new get to know your guildies thread

would have to say America. love it here. probably would leave California, tho, and go midwest. maybe back to Michigan.maybe. Californians piss me off.

well, if somewhere other than America, probably would be Australia. they seem cool. (and yes, a bit like America...)

i would have to say..... poulsbo washington. mall is 10minutes away in another town, seattle is 10min + ferry ride, good churches, etc. i love america and even though americans are immoral, honestly thats what makes this nation great is the freedom to act stupid .

New Zealand...beautiful country (like Canada, but a 20th of the size and the geology is more compact), awesome weather (haven't seen it in winter though), access to lots of modern things while maintaining the green space...but right now I'll like Toronto just fine. :)

favorite? math in highschool, Comp Sci in college.

and why not, worst: Political Science. love politics. I'm heavily opinionated. but I despise all poli sci and sociology professors.
... they... just... think... they... matter... some.. how...

film and geology have been my favorites in college. film just because i feel pro walking around with a camera. geology, man the teachers is the best teacher i have ever emet and i feel like i learn stuff because i recall almost everything i learn from geology as opposed to hist or english etc.

in High school, Computer Programming, Band, and Choir.

in college, Photography. had i time and money, i would definitely take more photo classes.

oh, reminds me in some obscure way, one of my favorite classes in college was debate. had a lot of fun in that class.

at first, I'd say sight, but I'd have to say hearing. an eternal silence is pretty bad. no talking. no music. hearing the crunching of the enemy's skulls beneath your feet. besides, you could be some awesome blind swordsman, ala Zatoichi.
wait, I can't drive without sight. hmmm.... well, I might not be driving without hearing either.

sight, becuase i'd be so screwed trying to drive, play games, live life

Lol All of them but if I had to choose one I think it would be sight that I would hate to lose.

Back