The Off Topic Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondered if you could all wish me good luck this snday in my paintball try out for the local paintball woodland team !!

im pooping myself already

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO ME ON SATURDay

just wondered if you could all wish me good luck this snday in my paintball try out for the local paintball woodland team !!

im pooping myself already

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO ME ON SATURDay

1. good luck!
2. I was drinking water when I read that and you made me spray water all across my screen :mad::p
3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ON SATURDay!

EDIT: You know this really ticks me off

Reason: Thread in violation of Lord of the Rings Online beta NDA

So what? That's what spies and h4xx0rx are for!! :p

sorry. It's just, you people follow the rules to the point that none of my excretions are solid for a week after I read these things. And yes, mods and admins, that is a joke. I understand why you did it.

l_64e19df251c11012053afb1465ca7e5d.jpg

Aggressive players are the best. If you sit back and play sneaking I wouldn't really want you on my team. Now if you can be sneaky but aggressive always at the front of the Battle you will get a spot because yeah if you play bad they know they can teach you to play better. Aggressive Players are the hardest to find on any team. My team suffers from a lack of aggression on the field we hang back a little too much. To rec players we are aggressive. But in tournament ball we are very laid back. I play both and I am being honest if you play aggressive you will make an impression. Aggressive players are the ones getting kills and getting the objectives. Now always play as a team but be the one to go in front be aggressive if your passive your just another guy that may get bettter and may make the team better eventually. Now when I say Aggressive don't go all rambo but play smart and in front of everyone be the one pushing the teams pace a little. A good idea is you find a guy that is their best player and shadow him and play as best as you can like him. I bet you he is their most aggressive player watch.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;201462 said:
They make pills that should help you control that on the field, especially if you play sneaky and don't want anyone to "sniff you out".

Do you surd this site every once and a while? jk lol

Aggressive players are the best. If you sit back and play sneaking I wouldn't really want you on my team. Now if you can be sneaky but aggressive always at the front of the Battle you will get a spot because yeah if you play bad they know they can teach you to play better.

I always try to play from the back. The back of the other team that is. I let the Rambos rush in where Angel fear to tred. Then I sneak around to the chaos and ambush them from behind. In one 30 min game with responed I had 8 kills and cleared out the enemy bunker so my shadow could get the flag and raise it.

Now I understand what you mean by agressive and I agree. But too many times no one uses tactics. Im not fast or agile so I have to out think my enemy. You also have to take into consideration the type of game you are playing. Speedball need aggresive players Woodsball not so much.

I love playing woodsball. I hav only played paintball once and we played speedball and woodsball. I liked woodsball better cuz it was in a swamp at night and it was so much fun.

I know where you are coming from Coffeebro and I have to slightly disagree with you. I am not fast or anything but in woodsball I am aggressive or I play defesive. If your team is defending that is when that sneaky/ good at hiding player comes in. But if you are assaulting a base that is where you need those smart aggressive players. I dont know everything but I do have 8 years of Woodsball and Speedball experiance and what players need to realise is both styles of play can teach the other many many things. I incorporate my woodsball background in Speedball but being one of the most accurate and not wasting my ammo players in our league. And in Woodsball I brought my Aggressivness from speedball. I am not here to brag but my woodsball team rarely loses to anyone and it is made up of mostly woodsball turned speedball players. So just because you don't like speedball you can learn a lot from a Speedball player. I noticed most woodsball players do not use their bunker very well, that is an area that a speedball player can teach you to play better. I just have a passion for the sport and I love it. I don't mean to preach lol. If you have any questions let me know and I will try and answer them as best I can!

Andrew

But if you are assaulting a base that is where you need those smart aggressive players

and defensive players aren't smart? :eek: :p

Yeah I'm sort of like a paragon. Play from the middle/back while using Shouts to boost stats and Morale.

Lol, one time I had climbed up in a tree and they couldn't see me and I was sniping everyone and I heard someone yell "NO CAMPING!!!"

Lol, one time I had climbed up in a tree and they couldn't see me and I was sniping everyone and I heard someone yell "NO CAMPING!!!"

The only problem with that is once they find you where are you going to go?

I noticed most woodsball players do not use their bunker very well

Thats very true. Dont get me wrong about being aggresive. I have a friend that is almost always one of the last standing because he will find someone bunkered down and he will charge them. It scares the poop out of them and they freeze and thats when he get them. I guess the reason I perfer my way is cause I have an artifical leg which slows me down a bit. I tend to be at a disadvantage on small courses with little cover. Beside the fact that one of the ultimate rushes is to barrel tap some one from behind and they never saw you coming.

The only problem with that is once they find you where are you going to go?

He he, someone got on the hill behind me later that match and, even though I WAS ON A TREE, they got THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

It was right before a nice thinning/trimming haircut so I had lots of good padding lol, but I had gooey paint in my hair for a while and I used it to spike the part that was hit :p

It was right before a nice thinning/trimming haircut so I had lots of good padding lol, but I had gooey paint in my hair for a while and I used it to spike the part that was hit :p
oh ya when i went paintballing almost everytime i got hit it was at the crest of my mask so i had a nice gel of paint in my hair. When i took a shower.. well it was colorful.

i guess i should keep my head down more eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back