The Off Topic Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok dredd my gun has a small bolt on the left and my firing bolt is catching it but, even if i undo it a little bit to stop the catching there just seems a lack of power to the bolt it dosent shoot properly it just coughs if you know what i mean??

Ok that little bolt is your Ball Detent. Have you recently bought a new bolt? Also what year is your Autococker that does make a difference.

Not well. I was abused all night for liking Guild Wars. Was horrible! More people than I expected showed up considering the temp was around 0.

Well, they just want everyone to have the privilege of paying every month to play a game they've already paid for...they were only thinking of you! :D

Well, they just want everyone to have the privilege of paying every month to play a game they've already paid for...

Indeed.......

Either just pay a monthly fee and get updates/patches/chapters/etc for no extra cost (EVE) or just pay for the major updates/chapters and not pay monthly (GW).

This nonsense about buying the game for 50 bucks, paying $15 a month, then another $30 every time they want to add something big is just a stupid waste of money....

I'm back...sorry

I'm sure everyone missed you :p
SOME of us DO care!

And I can't stand the thought of paying monthly. When you have money, you can play; when you're broke, you have to stop... At least with GW we can play as long as we have internet access! If you're broke, you just don't buy the expansions for a while. I mean, we play ALL THE TIME, and we only have Nightfall on one account...can't do that with WoW!

Yanno I really never minded paying monthly too much. Back when I was really enjoying SWG, I could buy 3 or so months at a time, and it was worth it. I never got into WoW at all, but it might be interesting to note that it was WoW's failure to operate on my computer that led me back to GW... so there, AND I don't have to pay. I certainly don't mind.

-Chadley

#1044 01-16-2007, 06:20 PM
one2dredd
Member Join Date: Sep 2005

Ok that little bolt is your Ball Detent. Have you recently bought a new bolt? Also what year is your Autococker that does make a difference.

erm i havent bought a new bolt but the gun hass never been used before i bought it in october and have no idea what the year is, but i read the manual and it is set up as said in the booklet until i get some air in my tank i cant say if it will work or not (i think i had the bolt on upside down)

I was right there with ya......then they started beaming crack or something through the screen and I got hooked on one
Do we need to do an intervention? I bet we can find some deprogrammers...

And why don't y'all just go ahead and START A PAINTBALL THREAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back