The Off Topic Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ya when i went paintballing almost everytime i got hit it was at the crest of my mask so i had a nice gel of paint in my hair. When i took a shower.. well it was colorful.

i guess i should keep my head down more eh?

well all of our paintballs were white so I looked old :p

It's that time again!

here we see an intelligent, insightful, and profound quote as compared to a funny or stupid or unintelligent remark.

Profound quote:

Halonic: Although we still occassionally sin, our lives are no longer characterized by sin like lost folks are.

...stupid quote...

Chicken Soup: [in guild hall] wow, 5 or 6 eggnogs makes me REALLY drunk!

drunkardtv6.jpg

Join us next time when we compare Maid Mirawyn with Chicken Soup!

Well to answer your questions

1. im quite a aggressive player problem is over here in the uk, there is what we call chavs ! - these are people who try and gget as many asbos as possible usually have jogging pants tucked into the socks astroturf trainers (usuallyt nike) hooded top and to finsih a fag in one hand and a bottle of high alcahol content drink in the other they are famous for ruining days out well on the day they came to thew site where we play i was against them and the situaton was attack and defend, in this case a base(defended) and uinfiltrators i was infiltrating and got right up to the base and took out there whole team GOO MEEE any way the one "leader" of the gang decided that it would be funy to shoot me after the whilste so i blew up in his face "if your not gna play properly dont play at all" well on the way back to base camp we found a lad on the floor crying that same las who shot me went and picked on a 9 year old orphane that was having a day trip out so ast the end oif the day we stuck the asbo king in the target range and laid about 1000 paint into him this wasd my most aggressive day of paintball and my favorite
2) my paintball kit
autococker trilogy competion (non upgraded)
47cin 3000 psi pmi air system
140 quantem hopper
spectra nforcer thermal lense mask
dye rhino bottle cover 07
dye 05 jersey (blue)
eclipse distortion jersey(red)
smartparts fighter 3 pants(silver)
nxe 3+2+2 battle pack
6 dye lock lids pots

and happy bday tooo mmmmeeeee!!!:D :D :rolleyes: ;)

I got shot in the neck once and it hurt.

I was on the crest of a hill with my gun held sideways to make myself as invisible as possible (with my dad's army camos, of course) and I sniped my Irish camp counselor in the neck. He didn't really have the luck of the Irish that day, I'm afraid :p

I claim post ELBENTYONE!!!111ONE1!!111ONEHUNDREDELEVEN11!!11SHIFT

just for the record, the space between the shi- and -ft isn't because of a typo. Something weird keeps happening..

Not a bad setup. Here is what I am running:

2006 ICD Promaster
2004 ICD Freestyle
1999 Shocktech Autococker
68ci 4500psi Nitro Duck
Ricochet Apache
Halo B w/Rip Drive
We are partially Sponsored by Redz Comfort gear so I wear all Redz Envy gear :)

I went out today with about 45 guys. Not a great day only 4 kills. The field was huge with a large mountain in the middle and I dont believe it got over 30 degrees today. So not to familular with the field but over all still a fun day.

i was both i changed around when i played aggresive i did notice a vast improvement in play, but my gun isnt working, anyone good with autocockers??

also a new character Geral Dina

Join us next time when we compare Maid Mirawyn with Chicken Soup!
That's easy. Grammatically correct sentences, usually free of typos, with coherence and big words, versus sometimes-incoherent sentences with...unique...spelling and grammar, words of questionable provenance, and a prodigious dose of cleverness and humor. And superfluous Zs. :)

For the last time, I always have impeccable spelling/grammar unless I am purposefully using poor English.

Like one of my sister's friends when they showed up randomly at a sled hill where we were sledding...

My sister: Wha-? OH EM GEE!!!111one!11!1
Sister's friend: ARE YOU FOR SERIOUS?!
Me: [muttering to self] Is your GRAMMAR "for serious"?

C$ can write :D

For the last time, I always have impeccable spelling/grammar unless I am purposefully using poor English.
Did I claim otherwise? :D

I merely contrasted your standard posting style with mine. I never said you could NOT post with excellent grammar and spelling; I simply stated that, normally, you don't. :) Personally, I think it's part of your charm. Think how much less interesting our forums would be otherwise. :D

And I believe your story over at Assignment: Writing proves that you can, indeed, write quite well.

When you want to.

Oh, and I've never played paintball, so I will simply assume that was great advice y'all were distributing so freely. :D

No they really are telling bad stuff and really you should just stand up tall and slowly walk down the middle of the course. :p

really now that i think about it, its all mainly logic, you have paintballs flying at you, what do you do? GET OUT OF THE WAY AND HIDE! common sense no?

No they really are telling bad stuff and really you should just stand up tall and slowly walk down the middle of the course. :p
Okay, now I feel insulted! Do you REALLY think I'll believe that?

Besides, I've watched Dredd's videos on MySpace. I DO know the idea is to not get hit.

Even if the idea was to get hit, my idea would be to not get hit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back