what you think about your guildies

C$: An uber spam monkey from who knows where who desires to remain anonymous out of fear of having his identity known to the world and thus blowing his super secret cover. My suspicion is that he is from Hawaii where spam is the favorite meat. I also believe that he likes to play GW in his undies.

astrod00d said:
I also believe that he likes to play GW in his undies.
hmm, dont we all, tho usually it is because my parents keep the air conditioning at 80, and my room is 5 degrees warmer then the rest of the house...

astrod00d said:
Vibro:

Hates Windows, Microsoft, and Dell. Loves OSX and Linux. Young and very passionate about his opinions. Good to group with. :)

wow i have all three of those... lets see:

hates my computer, its software company, and the software on it. likes to put in a little smart comment when someone does something like archangel's first post.

gets lots of comments due to posting in here a lot.

astrod00d said:
C$: An uber spam monkey from who knows where who desires to remain anonymous out of fear of having his identity known to the world and thus blowing his super secret cover. My suspicion is that he is from Hawaii where spam is the favorite meat. I also believe that he likes to play GW in his undies.

Gee, I'd hate to post my personal info on the "net" :rolleyes: And let the person (well, male) who does not play GW in his undies throw the first stone!!!!

If you saw me playing GW, you would see a woman in a tank top or tee, with yoga or dance pants or a broomstick skirt. Possibly wearing socks and arm warmers even when it's 90 out, because some brilliant person decided to place the computer desk by a window and over the air conditioning vent. Perhaps even wrapped in a soft, comfy blue blanket. Might have a cat sitting on her arm or mouse hand, hampering her movement, until she convinces it to leave...only to stand in front of the monitor.

And for the guildee above me:
ChickenSoup: a slightly crazy, presumably fourteen-ish, presumably male gamer. Understands that any minor should be cautious about posting their personal info online, especially if their parents would prefer they don't. Quick-witted. Has a thing for llamas and dingoes. Has Spam with every meal.

Llamas nothing...

MM: A minion master, presumably... wait, who are we talking about. Oh yes. Maid Mirawyn.

Likes yoda and dancing, she does. ;) :p

while an amusing character, I have lost a great deal of respect for him.
soupboy! how could you like the smart car!??! why?!?! how could you do this to me?!
oh well, I guess puberty comes late for some of us...

MaidMirawyn said:
Possibly wearing socks and arm warmers even when it's 90 out, because some brilliant person decided to place the computer desk by a window and over the air conditioning vent.

It is better to be too cold then to be too hot, because at some point you cant take off any more clothes, but you can always put more on...

Rubber Ducky: A powerful man of God. Yes I know you are not a man in the eyes of the world. But you are in God's Eyes. The future of God's Army. More insight and knowledge and love of God than many adults. Someone my son (Gabe) enjoys talking too, which says alot, Gabe has a gift for discerning of Spirits, and fully enjoys Ducky. keep up the good work my little brother.

vibrokatana said:
It is better to be too cold then to be too hot, because at some point you cant take off any more clothes, but you can always put more on...

I've said this at work many times. Or at least a version of it. "Look, you can put on a sweater and your problem will be solved. But if I have to remove my pants... it just won't be good for anyone concerned."

techwhosaysnee said:
I've said this at work many times. Or at least a version of it. "Look, you can put on a sweater and your problem will be solved. But if I have to remove my pants... it just won't be good for anyone concerned."

QFT!

I say the same thing all the time!

vibrokatana said:
I agree. Though I hate being cold, too cold is my pick. Since I'm only willing to "shed" to a certain point! Band camp taught me that lesson! (There's only so much skin you can expose to nice, cool breezes in a t-shirt and shorts, even with eighties fashion standards...)

Last edited:
ArchAngel said:
while an amusing character, I have lost a great deal of respect for him.
soupboy! how could you like the smart car!??! why?!?! how could you do this to me?!
oh well, I guess puberty comes late for some of us...

it was a joke. I would use it only if I was either desperate or needed something cooler than a golf cart for puttering around the old manor. :rolleyes:

AA: sarcastic and funny, yet misunderstood my comment about the smart car

hey, vibro, I might look like this for all you know:
3.jpg

or, then again, chances are I'll look more like this:
one-really-ugly-man-6f8.jpg

ATown: Patient and helpful, funny and knows alot about Chuck Norris.

extremely patient with me...lol...(doing SF run and had to leave, let Gabe play for me for a minute, when I got back everyone was dead, almost everyone. Started playing again, had to run to do something and let my middle son take over for a couple of minutes and he crashed my computer...LOL. Came back to start the run over and then got called away for something else. I never did get to do it. ATown was cool with it and mostly laughed at me. Along with the others playing. Thanks Guys and sorry 'bout the trouble.)

Back