what you think about your guildies

aka Ash - Still haven't played with him yet, at least I don't think I have. But he seems like a really great guy!

Phantom: Still haven't played with him yet...but looking for him. (forgot he is wedge charr) Seems like a really cool guy, definately has a cool avatar. :)

Me: aka = also known as
aka Ash = Tony also known as Ash.
All of my characters have the first name of Ash so I'm easy to find.
Me=Ash or in 1337 5p34k is also known as 45h? Yuk how about...4$h? naw...

Just call me Ash :) or Tony...but I've kinda got used to Ash in game anyways.

Kel: Helpful, friendly, a blessing to this guild. Helped my beginning Ranger run around Cantha for "old times sakes" Thanks Kel!!!:D

Rho: Aslo friendly and helpful, Taught me Queen's run. Didn't get that staff but had fun anyway, thanks Brother.:)

Ash: A caring family man who enjoys the company of the guild and is good company himself.

Kel Queen of all Europe (who likes taking her cute little redhead out and playing bodygaurd for weak males)

If I remember correctly you helped with Hell's Precipice! And if I keep remembering correctly we couldn't have done it without you. Actually...we couldn't have done it without any of the people on our team!

Other then the above, it seems that your always willing to help people!

AWWW I have Played with Tony once now!! Yay I remember now HP was pretty easy after we died about 30 times at the beginning!

Phantom aka Wedge Charr:

Nice Guy that has been around this Guild For a long TIME!! Very nice.

Time for a nosy President to butt in:

I just wanted to chime in and say what an encouragement it is to see this post. I've only rea through the first page, but I think it's awesome that you all are building each other up like this.

You all are awesome, keep up the good work, and God bless you all. :D

Hey..this thread is over 100 posts...

Dredd: Cool, very cool, an inspiration, and keeps the PvP going in this guild. We actually have a ranking now.Yay.
Also thinks Starburst RULES!!! (I am working on getting it now because of him.)

Wild Bill: A great guild leader!!! Patient, and a strong man of God. Listens to God and acts.Did a quest at THK with him once I think (when I first joined up.) I died...and we didn't succeed, but it was a great time.

I know Halonic (knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and a good spirit) was there too.

azuresun said:
Ash - has lots of kids and an inspiration on the forums, "on fire for the Lord" :D

That reminds me...I've met a guy in the alliance by the name of

On Fire Forthe Lord

...CCG I think is his guild. I have been helping him with the beginnings of Post Ascalon (quests and missions and equipment). He's a real good guy and can use help if anyone runs into him. He is working on an Elementalist.

Looking for Phantom and Azure in game so we can get to know each other ...Both seem very cool.

Ash: Inspiring man, with great stories and positive influence, has great heart...I dont think i have played with in game.

SP as we call him in PvP. Is a LO of fun to play with. Very good Player everyone who has been PvPing lately is getting better! I say we may win the Halls Soon! Last Night we almost did it last NIGHT!

one2dredd said:
*cough* PvP *cough* Just kidding anytime bro anytime!
Dredd: A bit obsessed with PvP. Begins drooling at the mention of fame. Can't stay away from HoH. Could probably recreate all the builds in his sleep. Very friendly and helpful. Quite thoughtful, as evidenced by his allowing his younger sibs to play on his computer so much. :)

Did I mention he likes PvP?

meirawyn:
confusing name that i misspell every time i try (except this time i checked, woo), i think i made a comment on her before but i don't remember, if so this is an updated one

she likes to laugh with people and have lots o' fun, and doesn't mind going a little over the edge to get in some comedy (comfy chair COUGH)
did not have any clue who i was in game until i mentioned one of her posts about me here at CGA's forums >.>

Amicus - new kid on the block, very active already in the forums. Leader of a small guild which recently lost some of its members, but I imagine it will gain back just as many and more. Erm...he seems a little impatient, but most good leadership types tend to be (and we were also very slow to get his guild on board :( ) But he is obviously passionate about what he does. And my heart is touched every time I see his sig - with all the whining and complaining most people shovel out on a daily basis, it is just so awesome to see someone herald that they are 'BLESSED' in big bold letters. May the Lord continue to bless you, brother. :)

}aul

Last edited:
Back