what you think about your guildies

Dorkelf: Great guy lots of fun in PvP. Great player, funny, alway positive (even though he sometimes has to play in basement with the ROUS).

I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this so I thought I would stick it in here.

Just wanted to say thank to Necro Avenger and Talon for taking me around the underworld for my first time (Rho hasn't even been there and now Kel has yeah!), all their patience and encouragement andinstruction was appreciated. They are both very willing and able instructors and guides in the GW universe.

Janc was good company the week Popcorn was away at camp and we got alot done on both toons.

Always enojy my time with GUILDIES, these are just a few that stood out recently

Kel Queen of all Europe

Kel I have GREATLY enjoyed her and Rho's Company as of late. Look forward to gaming with them more in the future!

Wild Bill: A great guild leader of a great guild/alliance. Generous, caring, Someone Of proud to call my brother.

aka ash:
great guy, havent played with him personally but we chatted a little of alliance chat, seems fun, gave me a compliment :), his son has too many GF's...

PS. first post on this thread! i wanted to wait till i knew people more and people knew me more.

Stc95: Just realized He who is the one. Good guy, good sense of humor, friendly and outgoing...will have to make sure we play sometime. Thinks my son has too many GF's...LOL...

Janc: Enjoyed running the Zen Daijun mission with him and Kel, Good man of God, doesn't let man's standards take his focus off of Jesus. Looking forward to doing more missions with him. Great spirit about him. see ya soon brother.

Back