White Knight Chronicles?

Ahem. I think the following will speak for itself.

Yeah, time to grind out some guild ranks. If you find some more cash, be sure to pick up Sacred. :) Started playing again and loving it to death.

Note: I'm the weird type that finds it fun to max a character via Excel number crunching. Isn't required for this game, but sure is rewarding...my Pyro elf is a monster. :)

That is my favorite image yet, Keero. <3

I have so much hype. Thursday cannot come fast enough. GRINDING ALL DAY, BABY!

Edit: I'll have to see what kind of deal I can get on Sacred 2... or get my brother to pitch in since he's a somethetimes grindguy like me. Being able to run Sacred together would be a definite bonus.

Last edited:
I tend to like the facepalm better, but certainly doesn't apply here. W00t!

I tend to like the facepalm better, but certainly doesn't apply here. W00t!
This doesn't surprise me.

picard-facepalm.jpg

And it applies now. :p

<3

Got hype for WKC.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing you online, which is where the meat of the game is.

I don't know, man. A Tom Petty song is coming to mind right now.

The waiting is the hardest part. Every day you see one more card. You take it on faith; you take it to the heart. The waiting is the hardest part.

Hey, Kenny said he liked grindy RPGs...why haven't you picked up WKC yet Kenny!?
Kenny should get this game for sure. T_T
I just went reading through the thread to get a primer for when the game gets here tomorrow... and I saw these posts. I don't think I'd yet posted in this thread when they were posted. lol

Look at you guys... trying to suck me in before I even say anything about the game.

But I'm so hyped. Even Georama sounds sweet.

I gotta know what classes/styles you both play. I'll pick something that compliments them.

...sorry for the double post. /oops

I'll be going that Spear build, the AOE buffs/AC regen skills sound tight.

And here's a wiki: http://whiteknightchronicles.neoseeker.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yay for a wiki. :D

Spear+buffs? Sounds pally to me. Gawzhdernit. Gonna have to be something that isn't a pally for once. lol

I think I'ma go healer. Everybody needs life. Guess that means Divine is the path that beckons me. Oh the humor of this. XD

Better be sorry. >_>
Yeah you'd better be sorry, Kenny!
I already said I was. Gosh! lol

Double posting to boost your count is bad, use the edit!

Hypocrisy aside, looking forward to seeing you both on here. I am currently in the 40s and have divine magic maxed and short swords very close. You have 200 skill points to work with on your first trip to 50 (getting +40 for each of your 4 rebirths). A skill tree takes 90 points to max, and it's definitely recommended to max two. This means that you will have 20 points left over. My suggestion is that if you aren't maxing divine, I would probably spend your 20 points there to be more self-reliant.

I'd probably get: Heal, VIT up, Inspire, Fortify, Fatigue, Mollify

If you are going to max divine, just grab some + attribute stuff to boost damage or defense.

Edit: Yeah, so I'm sort of a pali build...we could all 3 do that. :) Really would work just fine...I'd say in this game there isn't TOO much coordination needed early on. Later at higher guild ranks? Absolutely. But we'll all hit our first rebirth before we get into many of the later quests. I'll be re-specing to something other than what I am now, so feel free to build whatever you think will be the most fun. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, so I'm sort of a pali build...we could all 3 do that. :) Really would work just fine...I'd say in this game there isn't TOO much coordination needed early on. Later at higher guild ranks? Absolutely. But we'll all hit our first rebirth before we get into many of the later quests. I'll be re-specing to something other than what I am now, so feel free to build whatever you think will be the most fun. :)
I'm kinda feeling a true healer archetype: Max Divine and Staff. :D

I'm kinda feeling a true healer archetype: Max Divine and Staff. :D

I'll be sure to go with something with some more damage on my next rebirth, then...probably axe, long sword, or elemental/staves. Nice thing is that when you rebirth and get your skills reset, you already have 180 skill points to work with...so insta-max 2 trees FTW. After that I'll pretty much just be grabbing +stat stuff from different trees.

Btw, Keero, did you ever get anything figured out with signing into Georama?

Oh wow, my full on double post is turning into a TRIPLE post! Take that, Kennny.
RyanB: Triple posting... for great justice!

Sweet list... I'm already hype for WKC2.

Now... if WKC will just hurry up and get here. I have an axe to grind. (lolpun)

RyanB: Triple posting... for great justice!

Sweet list... I'm already hype for WKC2.

Now... if WKC will just hurry up and get here. I have an axe to grind. (lolpun)

Those enemies have no chance to survive make their time! Are their XP are belong to you!

When UPS gets here, it'll be insta-main screen turn on.

Come thou hither, ye traveling merchant. Bringeth to me the parcel that hath been requested.

Back