Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha... in what game? and.... please... don't say Halo... because... CS... that seems like a game you would play. haha. just kidding......

...kinda....

Hey MM, i found it, Just so you all know, Its "-image" added to the short cut line. Unfortunately, It has to download the ENTIRE game again... none of this 12000 file for just GWEN... unless GWEN Had 20000 files... lol

i was actually shocked at how long it took me the first time i did it... it isn't that my internet was slow (now it is slow... but this is when i had cable internet) it is just there were TONS of files.

im sorry... but when i read that, i laughed... sorry. I just remember the fun i had when i broke my wrist. Tho i broke it in a cooler way! The story is i was sky-diving and hit a bird on the way down. i really just fell rollerblading. :(

Will pray for you. Those dont feel too good. and besides, girls like the whole broken bones stuff right? :p :p :p

im sorry... but when i read that, i laughed... sorry. I just remember the fun i had when i broke my wrist. Tho i broke it in a cooler way! The story is i was sky-diving and hit a bird on the way down. i really just fell rollerblading. :(

Will pray for you. Those dont feel too good. and besides, girls like the whole broken bones stuff right? :p :p :p

You Hit a Bird on the way down?!?!?!?!?!!? That poor thing, did you kill it? Oh your wrist was broke....But was the bird ok? Lol Does that sound like the convo u have if u start that up?

Name: Brandon
Other Info: Single -_-
Home: Near New Orleans, LA
In-Game guild: SoE
Position: Minion
Hah! Congrats; you're now MY minion.
icon_twisted.gif

Minion cookies will be forthcoming later. :)

I sprained and MAYBE broke my wrist today (slippery soccer practice, fell.... HARD), I'm going to the hospital tomorrow

I'll be praying for you CS... hope ya arm heals correctly... and with the least amount of struggle

So... like... will you spam less while your arm is broken?

I'll be praying for you CS... hope ya arm heals correctly... and with the least amount of struggle

So... like... will you spam less while your arm is broken?
Ohh he can only type at half speed...
On a side note, ill be praying it heals quickly.

Haha, I remember that, when j00 broke t3h yu0rs.

And just for the record, it's only a bad sprain (the couldn't find any fracture on the xray) ALTHOUGH my growth plates jammed into my arm bones, unless they were already like that before o_O o_O so that might be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back