Introductions

Hello

Hello every body,
I'm Chad, Chadizle, Chadman, ect what ever you want to call me just don't call me late for dinner. I work long hours and spend as much time with the family as i can. I'm open to any topic and hard to offend.

Fireymerlin

Hi. I play World of Warcraft way too much (according to my wife).
I would really enjoy playing with fellow Christians. I live in Virginia. I also play Starcraft II and a few other games, but mostly WOW. I've already found some WOW guilds on this web site and plan to contact them in the near future.

It would be a blessing to be able to ues vent or teamspeak that is not X-rated.

Hello all. I have been looking for something like this for a long time! I linked here from the "Saints of the Old Republic" forums. Look forward to getting to know folks!

Hey Everyone!

Hey people!

First off, my name is Drew M. Richardson, but I hope all of you guys just refer to me as plain ol' "Stew". I've been born and raised Christian, although I took a slight detour for about a year, and got right back on track with Jesus!

I'm so glad to be part of the CGA now! I'm the guild leader of "We Are Followers Of [CRST]", just so all of you know :) We're currently a 2 man guild, but we will be recruiting soon!

Accounts:
My main GW account name is under "Totally Stew", and my secondary is under "Meora Light".
My Xbox Live Gamer Tag is "Totally Phat"
If anyone needs to email me, my Email is " wulfe94@gmail.com "

Thank you all so much for letting me get into this alliance! May God bless you all :)

Hey, everyone!

Specifically, Stew, what game is your guild on, and what kind of server, time zone, faction, etc is it? I run a list of Christian video game guilds, and i'd like to include yours.

Stewnezz, I'm in the process of recovering my Guild Wars account. I don't know that I'm looking to take the game seriously just yet, but if you're running and feel like showing a new guy the ropes, that'd be definitely appreciated.

Feel free to add me on Live, too. My 'Tag is in the alt tag of (ie move your mouse over) my signature banner.

Oh yeah. Welcome to the forums!

Heyo! I'm Ryooshi, but you can call me Ryo if you want. I found CGA a couple years back when I was looking for a guild in WoW. I've known Xiontawa for a while now since meeting he and his brother on WoW, and joined CGA for the FFXIV guild if I enjoy the game. Currently patching the open beta right now! :D

Heyo! I'm Ryooshi, but you can call me Ryo if you want. I found CGA a couple years back when I was looking for a guild in WoW. I've known Xiontawa for a while now since meeting he and his brother on WoW, and joined CGA for the FFXIV guild if I enjoy the game. Currently patching the open beta right now! :D
/bump for newly approved post

Hi, my name is Sirielia, you can call me Siri or Steph. Either is great! I found the site randomly on Google, and I'm so glad that I did! I play World of Warcraft on the Earthen Ring server and have been playing on and off since beta. I also play Guild Wars as Saphiria Lyra although my husband (Sol Gallus) is on there more than myself. You can also find me on the PSN network under Sirielia. :)

Thank you for letting me be a part of CGA!

Back