Introductions

Hey everyone, I stumbled on this place by accident but I sure am glad I found it. I just got on xbox live 2 months ago and am already disgusted with what I hear coming out of people's mouths. I've been hoping that I could find some other Christian gamers out there. I'm mostly into FPS and RPG's but I play a little of everything, so send me a friend request. It's great to find this place.

Hello CGA I come searching to make and expand friendships with fellow gamers who love Christ.

Hey everyone, I stumbled on this place by accident but I sure am glad I found it. I just got on xbox live 2 months ago and am already disgusted with what I hear coming out of people's mouths. I've been hoping that I could find some other Christian gamers out there. I'm mostly into FPS and RPG's but I play a little of everything, so send me a friend request. It's great to find this place.
Welcome to the forums, Sandwichman and Scooby721!

Scooby: You might want to check out Tribe of Judah's Xbox Live Chapter Forum.

Welcome to CGA and ToJ Sandwichman and Scooby. :) Hope you feel right at home here amongst fellow gamers. If you have any questions send one of us a pm we will be glad to help if we can.

Hey Sandwichman and Scooby - glad you happened upon us - I'm sure you'll be glad you did. Virtually any game or format you want has some sort of representation in CGA.

Any questions - feel free to ask.

hello all, Brootis, my bestie, has been prodding at me forever to join, so here i am! Happy to be here amongst a group he speaks so highly of! <3

HI!

Hello all, I'm Matt or also known as Norwegian I play WoW and also play xbox. I am new and just getting in my first post so I'm not deleted ;) I just recently got back into WoW and ya that's about all I have for now :D

welcome everybody! It's so good to have you :) CGA is a great community; I think you'll like it :)

Thanks - we also have pretty good discussions and a lot of fun. Welcome.

hi guys im new to this forum..but been following a little this place since i met a christian guild in WAR a few time a go...wasnt able to keep up with them because i wasnt able to play the game the way i wanted (my pc Couldn't run it pretty well )so i quited..it was so sad to me to leave like that..but im happy i found this place again (maybe god is trying to tell me somethign here heehe heee)..is good to meet christian gamers this way...so awesome ..no more jerkness on the internet (no offense) im more of a mmo gamer..with some attraction to shoters and a little to RTS..and consoles...but rigt now im broke my desktop is broken and im on a netbook..that wont run much....will try to keep in contact...

omegablaster - dominican republic

sorry for my english...not my nativa lang

Hello everyone

Just a bit about myself I'm currently 25 and currently residing in Sydney, Australia and my name is William and I mainly play Battlefield Bad Company 2 online.

I also stumbled onto this site and glad I did and I find that this site has a great idea bringing fellow Christians together in Christ and something I enjoy as a hobby gaming.

Hello everyone

Just a bit about myself I'm currently 25 and currently residing in Sydney, Australia and my name is William and I mainly play Battlefield Bad Company 2 online.

I also stumbled onto this site and glad I did and I find that this site has a great idea bringing fellow Christians together in Christ and something I enjoy as a hobby gaming.
Welcome to the forum, William. Glad you found it. I take it you've checked in with the BFBC2 clan?

I knew an Australian once. He told me he would send me a kangaroo. I never got the kangaroo. Would you be interested in sending me one? lol

Unrelated, I realized I left something out of my introduction. None of you may particularly care, but I thought I'd share this about me: I wanna be the very best like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, and to train them is my cause. I would travel across the land, searching far and wide. I'll teach Pokemon to understand the power that's inside.

Hello all. I am Amanda. nice to meet yall. my xfire is simplyme087 and my steam is koolcat88 add me I like to talk and get to know new ppl and looking forward to making some new christian friends.

Hey guys.

I'm Dan (or just inyearstocome). New here and I'd thought an introduction would be a good way to kick things off. Not too much of a gamer; I mainly play Left For Dead 2, Call of Duty 1/Modern Warfare, both for the PC and Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. Don't really know about all the guild stuff, but if anyone is interested in playing any of the above games, I'd be happy to accompany you.

Been a Christian since I was 12-13 and with the encouragement of my church and friends, I've been steadily increasing my love for Christ. I love music, the guitar, hockey, movies, and talking theology. I know my fair share in the first four and would always love to learn more in the fifth.

So......yeah.

@PixiePirate: Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here.

@Dan: Glad to see you register here. I think you'll like it.

PS for everyone else: I know Dan. He's awesome.

The Tribe of Judah guys play L4D2 every Wednesday. Join ussss~~

Back