Introductions

Very nice. Thanks for the link.

I have youth group on Wednesdays that I don't come home from until around 9:30 - 9:45 EST, but I might be able to jump in late for the Wednesday event.

Hi everyone.

I'm Drew, and I'm 22.

I've been a Christian all my life, and a gamer for a good portion of it, too. Years ago, I made the switch to console gaming, but I'm still a PC gamer at heart (I love my RTS and TBS games).

I lean towards single player games, but that's partially because I don't have many people to play with, and partially because I love to play through a good story.

Oh yeah... and I've heard a ton about you guys from Kendrik and Keero, so that contributed to my decision to join the fray over here, as it were.

Again, another anonymous person using my name like they know me.

Welcome anyways. >.>

Don't believe all you've heard from those guys - CGA is a pretty good place to fellowship.

Kendrik - I will try, as it were.

Keero - I don't just use your name like I know you. Sometimes, I use your name like I am you. >_>

Abba San - thanks for welcoming me. I hope to find some good fellowship 'round these parts. :)

So are you really the "LAST"Moleman??:eek: I gotta call national geographic...I could make millions from this find. :D

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay, and what games do you like to play? Xbox games, PS3 games, PC??? I know you said PC, but any particulars? :)

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I've got a PS3, 360, DS, plus a ton of last gen stuff. I'm huge into story based games, so a lot of adventure, RPG and smarter action games, with a couple FPS thrown in there for good measure.

On the PC, I've always been more of a strategy gamer. The Civ series, Alpha Centauri (back when it would run on my machine, which it currently... does not), plus, you know, standbys like Starcraft and Warcraft. I actually need to grab a new mouse so I can play Starcraft 2. Someday....

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I've got a PS3, 360, DS, plus a ton of last gen stuff. I'm huge into story based games, so a lot of adventure, RPG and smarter action games, with a couple FPS thrown in there for good measure.

On the PC, I've always been more of a strategy gamer. The Civ series, Alpha Centauri (back when it would run on my machine, which it currently... does not), plus, you know, standbys like Starcraft and Warcraft. I actually need to grab a new mouse so I can play Starcraft 2. Someday....

I <3 the Civ series. It is looking like Civilization V definitely contribute to the sheer amount of time I've spent playing it. I wish they'd add back the 'High Council' of Civ II. Those guys cracked me up.

Last edited:
Hi all!
I was looking for a Christian guild at WoW... glad I found you guys, so I just joined ToJ site.

Thanks and GBU all!

I <3 the Civ series. It is looking like Civilization V definitely contribute to the sheer amount of time I've spent playing it. I wish they'd add back the 'High Council' of Civ II. Those guys cracked me up.

Oh, man, I spent so much of my childhood playing CivII and then Alpha Centauri/Alien Crossfire. Like... I shudder to think of it. haha

Greeting! I'm Lino, and I'm here at the request of Shinigami_Naruto and cuz of Starcraft 2 (though I'm very bad at it :p). I don't mind though, I went to the game to follow up on the story which I liked and can't wait for the next part (2 years down most likely).

I used to be in a Christian Counter Strike server which was tons of fun though I haven't touched that game in ages. I occasionally go on TF2 too... two... heh.

What else? I'm Catholic and hope to get to know you guys better.

Welcome to the site, bagheera and Lino. Glad you found us. Seems we have a bunch of folks who play those games in their respective ToJ clan sections. Be sure to check those sections out if you haven't already.

Again, welcome to CGA!

Hello, my name is James and I'm from Indiana. Currently play the majority of online games on Xbox live. My gamertag is Fuzz187 and am looking forward to playing a few games with some people who have the same love for the lord as I do.

Back