Introductions

Hey Gamers!
New to the Forums, but a long time gamer and Christian.
Mostly like playing Co-op games or online FPS games.
MW2, BFBC2, RDR, AoT, Aot 40th day, Gears, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, etc.
Just looking to meet some new friends that also share a love for Christ and gaming.
(29, married, no kids... yet)

Hey Gamers!
New to the Forums, but a long time gamer and Christian.
Mostly like playing Co-op games or online FPS games.
MW2, BFBC2, RDR, AoT, Aot 40th day, Gears, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, etc.
Just looking to meet some new friends that also share a love for Christ and gaming.
(29, married, no kids... yet)

Hey everyone, I'm new here :)
Welcome to the forums, Jakeulas and Countrysword!

Jakeulas: Tribe of Judah has a Battlefield Series Chapter and several members that play Bad Company 2. You can check out their forums here. You can find our Xbox Live Chapter forum here.

My name is Chris. I like to play WoW and am looking for a christian group to play with me. Are there anybody on Jaedenar that play or is it strictly this realm. I am a new player, less than two months and love the game but have a hard time dealing with hostile players and people who like to rush. I also have bipolar which can be frustratinag and I figured that if I am a christian, then I can find more compassionate players here.
The problem is that I will have to start all over as my main is on Jaedenar and not on your realm. Are there players that will help me?

And I add my welcome to both of you. Glad you are on board - or maybe I should say - in game!

My name is Chris. I like to play WoW and am looking for a christian group to play with me. Are there anybody on Jaedenar that play or is it strictly this realm. I am a new player, less than two months and love the game but have a hard time dealing with hostile players and people who like to rush. I also have bipolar which can be frustratinag and I figured that if I am a christian, then I can find more compassionate players here.
The problem is that I will have to start all over as my main is on Jaedenar and not on your realm. Are there players that will help me?
/bump for newly approved post

Our list of Christian WoW guilds doesn't list any Christian guilds on Jaedenar, but there may be other Christian WoW players on that realm. I'd recommend starting a new thread asking if anyone in our community plays on Jaedenar.

And welcome to the forums! :)

/bump for newly approved post

Our list of Christian WoW guilds doesn't list any Christian guilds on Jaedenar, but there may be other Christian WoW players on that realm. I'd recommend starting a new thread asking if anyone in our community plays on Jaedenar.

And welcome to the forums! :)

Thanks. I was introduced to Wow via my uncle through recruit a friend so I have only been playing less than two months. I may have alot of questions. Thanks for answering my question.

Hi all,
New here 1st post.. I am 56 years old and believe it or not have been playing wow for 4 years. I stummbled onto this site and am glsd I have.Live in eastern ime zone and looking for fellow wow players and a Christian guild to join. I play on manoroth right now but would be more than willing to start a new toon with like players have a bit of knowledge about the game and I LOVE JESUS.Please contact me with any info..God Bless.
sharlynn

Hello brothers and sisters!!!!

I'm stoked to find a group of Christian gamers! I've been a gamer for many years and have always desired to find fellow believers to game with. Though I've played almost every MMO out there, I am currently playing Aion. I will be applying for membership to "The Elect" on Siel. I've been playing on Lumiel, but am gratefull to create a new character on Seil to play with other Christians. Hope to see many of you there!

Bremyn

Welcome Bremyn and asilaypraying. Welcome to the threads - there are gamers of every type in CGA.

Look around - enjoy yourself - find a place you'll call home (online home that is).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Oops - I forgot to look at the previous page.

Welcome to you, too, Sharlynn and redflameent. Sorry for the oversight.

Welcome guys to the humble CGA forums. :D If you have any questions feel free to ask and hopefully we can get you an answer. :)

Howdy folks.

I'm not very big on forum posting but since it's required to keep an account, I'll post here. I am a gamer that has found Christ a year ago and have made many friends in my church, the only thing missing was that none of them were gamers or had time to play games due to work, family, etc.

So whilst randomly browsing threads in the SW:TOR forums I saw someone with a signature for a Christian guild which I looked at and lead to these forums. I am hoping to get involved with a group that enjoys the same games I do on a semi-regular basis.

The following multiplayer games are what I've been playing with more or less lately:

Unreal Tournament 3
Team Fortress 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Guild Wars

I am really looking forward to The Old Republic and Guild Wars 2, hoping to find others who want to go through these games for fun with role-playing, pvp, what have you. So I hope that maybe the Lord wants me to have some fellow Christian gamers to enjoy games with, or maybe I just randomly found this by circumstance, who knows, but in any case I hope to make some friends.

Peace out.

Howdy folks.
Welcome to the forums!

I'm not very big on forum posting but since it's required to keep an account, I'll post here.
Aye, we have strict guidelines for new accounts in order to prevent spam and attacks on the forums. It's an inconvenience, I know, but it does prevent quite a bit of rot.

I am a gamer that has found Christ a year ago and have made many friends in my church, the only thing missing was that none of them were gamers or had time to play games due to work, family, etc.
Then the CGA community has exactly what you're looking for! The Alliance never aims to be a replacement or a substitute for a local church, but rather a supplement.

So whilst randomly browsing threads in the SW:TOR forums I saw someone with a signature for a Christian guild which I looked at and lead to these forums. I am hoping to get involved with a group that enjoys the same games I do on a semi-regular basis.

The following multiplayer games are what I've been playing with more or less lately:

Unreal Tournament 3
Team Fortress 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Guild Wars

I am really looking forward to The Old Republic and Guild Wars 2, hoping to find others who want to go through these games for fun with role-playing, pvp, what have you.
Tribe of Judah, a Christian Gamers Alliance affiliate, has active chapters for all the games you mentioned, as well as servers for UT3 and TF2. You can check out the Tribe of Judah forums here.

Other Alliance affiliates also participate in some of the games you mentioned: Christian Crew runs multiple Team Fortress 2 servers and Gods Frozen Chosen has a Guild Wars guild.

Archenson,

Welcome! Have a look around. :) From the list of games you gave, sounds like you will fit right in. Most everybody if not all, have those games.

Archenson - you can still get in plenty of Guild Wars while we wait for GW2. I'd encourage you to check out our Guild Wars forum - SoE/SOE and the variance alliance members.

And... Welcome!

Back