Introductions

Hey everyone!!
Just wanted to say "Hi" and thanks to Tribes of Judah for accepting my application. I'm a gamer at heart since I was 8, but just a year ago saved by the Grace of God! I play a bit of everything between console and PC. I'm a laid back guy who just likes to have fun and talk to others while doing so. Over the past few months, the Holy Spirit has been convicting me about some of my gaming habits, specifically the people I play online with. After a quick search via Google (I love Google!) I stumbled upon ToJ. After a quick glance, I knew I had found my new home. I hope to be able catch ya'll sometime on TS and get to know some of you. Thanks everyone, and God Bless!

Welcome to the forums!

Hi I just joined and I would like to check out your Minecraft server. I have an Xbox 360 but I do not have live atm. I also play games on the pc and somtimes on the Wii if my sister let's me lol.

Welcome to the forums!

My name is Elijah. I play Ps3 and Minecraft. My PSN is kickingface xD Can't think of anything else so feel free to ask question ^^

Hi, I'm new here... how do I find the minecraft forum... and I have been looking for people to play guildwars with for a while.

Hi

I just joined and would like to check out your Minecraft server. My brother (M_unlimited) has already been on the server and asked me to join too. :cool:

Hi I'm Jess, my husband Eric and I just joined the ToJ WoW guild Redeemed. We are getting back to WoW after a long break (due to the birth of our now 18m old). We are rerolling so not sure of all the toons yet, but my main will most likely be Romii (mage). We're excited to find a community like this to enjoy together.

Hello everyone

Hello all,
My name is Derrick and I am glad to find a Christian Gaming Guild!! I am looking forward to playing with some positive people for a change. I have reinstalled Guild Wars after 5 years and an looking forward to getting into my first Christian guild. I live in western NC so I hope there are a lot of EST gamers.

Derrick

Derrick and all welcome. Derrick you should join Spirit of Elisha or Spirit of Elisha guild, let me know by going to Guild Wars forum and putting in a request to join.

Edit: Ooops I am a tad slow I see Abba got you in already, welcome to SOE.

Last edited:
early bird - and all that

welcome, Noktu - now in-game you are Nokto, right?

Hello,
i was recommended by some Tribe of Judah friends to join the forums so that i may meet new and friendly people on steam and in other games

the games i play from greatest to least:
TF2
Torchlight
L4D2
Minecraft
Terraria

i hope to become good friends with all of you
my steam name is [FU] [toj.cc] Hatake

note: FU does not stand for what people think it does, it actually stands for FernandoUnited

Hello, my name is Rowan and i was recommended by some Tribe of Judah friends to join the forums so that i may meet new and friendly people on steam and in other games

TF2
Torchlight
L4D2
Minecraft
Terraria

note: FU does not stand for what people think it does, it actually stands for FernandoUnited

Hi

Hi, just introducing myself... Sack from New Zealand :)

Been gaming for quite a while, been saved for longer ;) Back in my Clan days, made a couple of maps for Battlefield 1942 that were quite popular (Alamo and Dambuster)... I like FPS, Strategy and RPG games... also driving... try and stay away from MMOG's though, just personal choice.

Just built a new rig (spec below), so breaking out some of the older games at full specs to play again and got some newer games on the go but pretty hard to find gaming time with work, kids, ministry etc :p

------------------------------- rig ------------------------------
i7 2600K @ 4428Mhz | Asus p8z68 Deluxe | 16GB RAM | EVGA GTX580 SC | X-Fi Ti | 3.5TB | 2 x DVD | 1 x BluRay | Silverstone Strider 1500W | SilverStone FT02B Fortress | Win7 64bit | ASUS VG236H 23" 3D LCD | Nvidia 3D Vision kit | Logitech G19 KB and G9 Mouse

Hello, my name is Rowan and i was recommended by some Tribe of Judah friends to join the forums so that i may meet new and friendly people on steam and in other games

TF2
Torchlight
L4D2
Minecraft
Terraria

Welcome to the CGA! We have TF2 Tuesdays that are usually pretty active. Then we have LFD2 Wednesdays. Looking foward to getting to know you!

Hi, just introducing myself... Sack from New Zealand :)

Been gaming for quite a while, been saved for longer ;) Back in my Clan days, made a couple of maps for Battlefield 1942 that were quite popular (Alamo and Dambuster)... I like FPS, Strategy and RPG games... also driving... try and stay away from MMOG's though, just personal choice.

Just built a new rig (spec below), so breaking out some of the older games at full specs to play again and got some newer games on the go but pretty hard to find gaming time with work, kids, ministry etc :p

------------------------------- rig ------------------------------
i7 2600K @ 4428Mhz | Asus p8z68 Deluxe | 16GB RAM | EVGA GTX580 SC | X-Fi Ti | 3.5TB | 2 x DVD | 1 x BluRay | Silverstone Strider 1500W | SilverStone FT02B Fortress | Win7 64bit | ASUS VG236H 23" 3D LCD | Nvidia 3D Vision kit | Logitech G19 KB and G9 Mouse

Wow nice rig Sack! Welcome to the CGA!

Hello! My wife (Romii) and I just joined the ToJ WoW guild Redeemed. We are getting back to WoW after a long break (due to the birth of our now 18m old). We are now playing a druid and a mage combo.

Hello! My wife (Romii) and I just joined the ToJ WoW guild Redeemed. We are getting back to WoW after a long break (due to the birth of our now 18m old). We are now playing a druid and a mage combo.

Welcome to the CGA! The ToJ guild is awesome!

Hi all!

My name is AJ King and I'm a Christian writer. I'm looking forward to exploring your community here.

Cheers!

Welcome to the CGA! Always nice to have some more writers! What games do you play?

Greetings, brothers and sisters!

[Warning! Massive Wall of Text ahead!]

My name is Raya Antonio. I am an aspiring video game/concept artist and designer working with a nascent start-up on their maiden project (Which, at the moment, I am not at liberty of discussing. Annoying Business Stuff and all that...) Outside of developing games, I am also a freelance artist, churning out pieces of art for a commissioned fee.

When I am not working on scripts, lore, concept art, and graphical assets, I'm playing this or that -- usually alone. In my current gaming line up are WoW, AQworlds (does that even count?), Minecraft, and Magicka; truthfully, games of this kind aren't much fun played alone.

On AQWorlds, I am Simeon_Halcyon. It's a coffeebreak MMORPG, so nothing majorly of interest if you're a big-name gamer, but as an indie dev myself, the studio behind AQW is something of a big inspiration to me and I do invest time in their games when I can as a show of my support.

In Minecraft, I am Moutekea, and my home is on a custom Creative-mode server I share with a few friends I've made over the last 7-8 years.

On Steam/Magicka, I am 'catordragon' -- and ... um... I've played through the tutorial, but honestly, I haven't given myself a chance to play much further. It'd be nice to have a buddy or three to shoc-- er... save the world with!

Finally, on WoW, I play largely out of the Garrosh-US and Wyrmrest Accord-US servers. I recently transferred the bulk of my characters from Garrosh to WrA, so I'm afraid I can't shuffle elsewhere until I get another big commission job. On the Garrosh server, I'm a member of <All Together Now>, the server's first Lvl 25 guild -- though, to be truthfully honest, I feel like I'm just passing through until I can afford to shuffle my last two characters over to Wyrmrest Accord where I have a small guild of my own, <Dragonguard>, waiting inactive.

I used to raid heavily back during Wrath, and I served as a sort of 'co-guildleader' for another guild before I joined <All Together Now>, but I haven't raided in more than two years now due to work and 'painful circumstance'. Most of what I've been doing now is solo-PvE content with the occasional random dungeon run (if I have time), and the occasional in-character RP interaction (though, I'm terrified of the RP community -- Most of them are nice people, really, but the stories that are currently running just reek of dark, selfish, and innuendo; stuff I think we'd all agree we shouldn't mix ourselves up in).

I'd love to get back into the guild-leading/raiding/storyline-running saddle with <Dragonguard>, but I just haven't found the time during normal daylight hours due to my current dayjob (I work as an on-call childcare professional, and my shifts generally last anywhere between 10-14 hours. *cry*) Once I do have time, I want to have other Christians in my guild-chat and as my officers before I even consider recruiting, since it's just me, my alts, a native of Sweden, and an agnostic who calls himself athiest on the <Dragonguard> roster (both of which have known me for years and I've made clear of my faith to them, but neither have been convinced to join our holy family-- I care about them as friends too deeply to just kick them out on that alone. Don't worry, they'll behave.) And, even though they're a warm and awesome guild, I haven't run into other Christians in <All Together Now> (One of them was an open follower of Satan, and that just breaks my heart...)

My dream for <Dragonguard> is to provide a safe haven for new and veteran players, saved and unsaved, in an otherwise hostile environment to our God-given morals and values; a lighthouse and producer of positive role-models in a world darkened by humanity's fallen nature. I want this to be true for the game and game company I'm working for outside of WoW as well, as I believe I might be the only Christian on the game's development team.

Anyways, I am looking for contacts with similar hearts and interests, and I feel that this is a good place to start. Oh, and a quick shout out to the rare Christian gamers out in Oregon (specifically the Portland area), I'd love to meet you guys in person!

...I have a funny feeling that I may have put in too much information, but thanks to anyone who managed to read this far. I look forward spending time among you guys and learning from you!

-HalcyonLioness/TheKittyLizard

Back