LittleBigPlanet delayed

What time do y'all usually play at?? I have been on a few times, but haven't actually played online with anyone from the toj forums yet :(

What time do y'all usually play at?? I have been on a few times, but haven't actually played online with anyone from the toj forums yet :(

Now you can't say that anymore! :) I love playing LBP with a friend. Makes it like 5x more fun than by yourself.

BTW, I do have a mic (one I got with SOCOM) so if anyone else has a mic/wants to use mics just let me know and I'll turn mine on. Otherwise I'll save the battery.

yes, truely! I had a blast, TYVM... I have a keyboard, myself. Sooo... I will plug it in next time I play with someone from toj... As for microphones... I'm EXTREMELY mic/camera shy, so... I won't be on one of those unfortunately... But if it's easier for you to use one, I don't mind listening to mics anymore like I used to.

Since I usually work mid shifts, and also since my son has been up late the past few days, its been later at night. But I also got some time in before work this morning.

I must say that I visited a gamestop and the LBP "guide" was 20 dollars and an inch thick

Is it as big as the Fallout 3 guide? My brother got the CE version of that and its pretty massive.

Is it as big as the Fallout 3 guide? My brother got the CE version of that and its pretty massive.

Fallout 3 is MASSIVE. I just beat the game yesterday and it was one of the best RPGs I have ever played. I am still debating if I want to go through and explore the rest of the map. Unfortunately I really don't like running to places (once you discover a place you can warp back to it). Before closing the game I was running around in a 3 sided battle shooting the heads off enemies.

Fallout 3 is MASSIVE. I just beat the game yesterday and it was one of the best RPGs I have ever played. I am still debating if I want to go through and explore the rest of the map. Unfortunately I really don't like running to places (once you discover a place you can warp back to it). Before closing the game I was running around in a 3 sided battle shooting the heads off enemies.

Wish I could get it, but it's apparently poison on PS3. The PC version is undoubtedly the best version, but that's just not gonna happen for me any time soon. Maybe soon a 360 though :D

Wish I could get it, but it's apparently poison on PS3. The PC version is undoubtedly the best version, but that's just not gonna happen for me any time soon. Maybe soon a 360 though :D

My only grip is that when you beat it, it doesn't give you the option to go back out and explore. So you have to load up an old save game and go from there (it generates a save when you go into the last building, so it isn't really an issue).

The ending is both epic and pathetic. Basically you go through what is arguably one of the best battles I have ever seen in an RPG then they smite you horribly with a slide show thing that while it ties in with the earlier styles. But they could have skipped that as it really is an embarrassment to the entire game. If you saw the intro to the clone wars animated, then that is just about on par in terms of lameness. Which is sad considering just how good the game would have ended without it.

So this is fairly impressive:

LittleBigPlanet As A Shmup

Someone in Japan has recreated the first level of Gradius in LittleBigPlanet, complete with a boss fight. I'm gonna check it out in a bit.

Edit: There is slight profanity in the article. As per usual on most video game blogs, comments by readers are probably best unread

Last edited:
That's incredible.

Is it only going to be on the PS3, or do they plan to move it to something like... oh I dunno.... PC?

:D

Its out tomorrow here... its been a long 2 weeks (especially since i can see blackgravity's trophies :p)... And i completed MGS4 at the weekend.. awesome game.

That's incredible.

Is it only going to be on the PS3, or do they plan to move it to something like... oh I dunno.... PC?

:D

Seeing as how Sony owns the IP, I really doubt it. Sackboy is their new "mascot".

Its out tomorrow here... its been a long 2 weeks (especially since i can see blackgravity's trophies :p)... And i completed MGS4 at the weekend.. awesome game.

Sweet, hopefully we can get together in game sometime. At least you'll miss most of the wonky online stuff that happened during NA launch.

And yes, MGS4 is good stuff.

So...how is the game?

My wife and I have toyed briefly about picking up a PS3 and from what I've read this might be one game I'd love to pick up for it.

So...how is the game?

My wife and I have toyed briefly about picking up a PS3 and from what I've read this might be one game I'd love to pick up for it.

Oh that'd be awesome to connect with you and Gobby again on the PSN!

One thing I love about LBP is that unlike most other multiplayer games, is I can play multiplayer either online, or in my living room with up to 4 controllers. And when you play multiplayer in your living room with a friend, it isn't the split screen type.

Oh that'd be awesome to connect with you and Gobby again on the PSN!

One thing I love about LBP is that unlike most other multiplayer games, is I can play multiplayer either online, or in my living room with up to 4 controllers. And when you play multiplayer in your living room with a friend, it isn't the split screen type.

Don't forget how you can slap people.

.....off a very rapidly moving skateboard.

.....with a frying pan.

I played the game all last night.. Its awesome !

Online play is great and the entire game is online. There is no split between online and offline play. People can come in to you menu screen (hub) and also jump into your story mode and help you out, as well as playing any number of user created levels.

I played a few like the Ninja Warrior level which made me chuckle.

Buy this game...

The last level makes me cry. I spent an hour on it last night, still haven't beat it. Brutal.

i love it when the last level is nearly impossible to beat. It took me over 2 weeks to beat the last level of AC: Master of Arena. There is just something about dying a billion times then finally making it...

Back