LittleBigPlanet delayed

Cool. That was my first time playing a game with Rizz I think. Good fun! I still for the life of me can't figure where the last sticker or whatever in Meerkat Kingdom is but whatever. Good stuff. I will be off work around midnight-ish so maybe some west coasters or other country-ers will be up :D

Edit: I guess that server maintenance worked out nicely, no lag for me playing with you, Rizz. Don't know if you had any though.

Last edited:
It was good and slick online (despite my wife being retarded). AVskillet had issues connecting with me though. I guess there are still some bugs in the system.

We need to all get together so we can get the trophy for playing a level with 3 friends.
I am stuck on the second stage getting 100% (the one where you learn to push-pull). I have one bubble left to find, and i have found the one hidden behind the queen. I just dont know where it is... Maybe we can play it through nect time you are on BG.

Yeah no doubt. I had to have my brother help me with that one. I've got the guide though, so if we can't hunt it down, then there's always that.

it's a lot harder than I thought to get a 100% on levels. Gotta go through with BG and his guide sometime so he can help me get some 100's.

Like Rizz said, would be awesome to get 3 or even 4 of us to play through some levels and get those trophies.

I don't know how far you guys are, but the 2nd level in the last set has a 4 player puzzle that's really simple. It's just hard to get 4 people there in one piece. I want the costume parts it has :D

Back