Need help and prayer (WARNING: intense)

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;206102 said:
This didn't show a lack of faith; rather, he "did not test the Lord his God." It's one thing if you are called to be healed by supernatural means, but frankly, we have doctors for a reason, and there should be no shame or condemnation for getting your wife the help she needs.
And mental illness isn't always the result of demonic influence, any more than physical illness. Pursue all avenues of treatment, and trust God to work. I'll be praying for your family.

And don't forget to take care of yourself, okay? You're not going to be able to help her if you don't.

GOOD NEWS!!!!

:D :D :D My wife is coming home in 3 and a half hours! I just got the call that she can come home as soon as the paperwork is done. I am completely BLOWN AWAY because I thought she was going to be there for at least a week. But we all know how big and awsome God is right? She can't go back to work for a week but we will take that in stride. Here is how she needs prayer now: A) last time she changed meds it only lasted a week before she got depressed again, so prayers that this will last B) She might have mitro value (a thing having to do with the heart that can cause panic attacks and stuff I guess) and she is likely to have it because her mom has it. C) Her parents still want to blame me for her being sick.
I have many, many praises this week and I am just going to list a few so you can join with me in praising Jesus too! My church, which I really thought didn't care, has been soooooooooooooooo awsome to me during this time and they are going to be sending meals over for a little while too!!! Also, I am super thankful for EVERYONE that has prayed for her. I know there are more praises but I can't think of them right now. I will let you know as the week goes by how she is doing. Again, a BIG thanks to my GOD and all of YOU for all that you have done!!!

SIGH. I have my wife home now but she is all uptight again because her mom was pestering her on the phone and pretty much invited herself over later. She has good intentions but still... I can sense a storm brewing already and I hope we can calm it with prayer. Like I said before, I get the strong feeling they blame me for her being sick, when it was brought on by her traumatic year in Florida as a teacher. It was so nice to see my wife all happy when she came home and then bam life comes back and makes her grouchy... I am frusterated but hanging in there. Thanks for your prayers.

Glad she is home and ill keep praying. i'm thinking about you, You have my support and prayers.

here we go again

Hey All,
I am writing this once and sending a form letter because it is hard on me to write this more than that. My wife took a turn for the worse last night and almost had to be hospitalized again. I can’t go into detail for the sake of her dignity but trust me when I say it was bad. I called the crisis team and they called her doctor, who is going to try and fit her in today.
I was vindicated last night but am still sad, so let me explain. Her parents have been blaming me for this whole incident for a while. Last night her mom came over and asked her if I had done anything to upset her right off the bat. Later on, my wife had another episode which her mom saw and I don’t think they blame me anymore. I think they understand now that these things just happen without prompting. So much so that her mom told me later that my wife needed to start talking about it or she would probably end up in the hospital again.
I am writing to ask you to pray that my wife would be healed and that she would have fewer if no episodes. I am also asking you to pray so I know what to do about my job- I have missed or left early at least one day of the last four weeks. My boss is very understanding but I know I am putting him in a bind. There are so many other things to ask for and stuff but I don’t know where to begin. Just keep praying please.
Jason

Hey All,

I am writing to ask you to pray that my wife would be healed and that she would have fewer if no episodes.
Jason

How about no epsisodes? anyone else agree? I think this has gone too far already! You need your wife back so that you can get back on with your normal life in JESUS NAME!

Im still praying for you and your wife bro.

I surrender

I can't handle it any more so I am giving it up to Jesus. I am at the end of myself and I know only He can heal the two of us. Please don't take that statement the wrong way- I am not giving up, I am lifting it up. I know she can be in no greater hands than the Great Physician's so I will trust her with Him. I am not going to go into detail because things change so rapidly here. Let me just say my wife is very, very, very sick and won't/can't return to work for a while. She has me or someone else around her 24/7 just to watch her. I know all this sounds really bad but I refused to give up hope. The enemy WILL NOT WIN! I said a bit over a year ago "In sickness and in health" and I meant it. I realize that all I have gone through in my life has lead up to me helping my wife out so she can regain herself back and her dignity. When she gets healed (notice I said when not if) I will know it was all worth it to see her better. I thank you for all your prayers as always and know they are a continuing source of support for me. I am playing Guild Wars a lot more now and I am on usually as Rose Elder or Elder Rose.

Hey All,
I am writing this once and sending a form letter because it is hard on me to write this more than that. My wife took a turn for the worse last night and almost had to be hospitalized again. I can’t go into detail for the sake of her dignity but trust me when I say it was bad. I called the crisis team and they called her doctor, who is going to try and fit her in today.
I was vindicated last night but am still sad, so let me explain. Her parents have been blaming me for this whole incident for a while. Last night her mom came over and asked her if I had done anything to upset her right off the bat. Later on, my wife had another episode which her mom saw and I don’t think they blame me anymore. I think they understand now that these things just happen without prompting. So much so that her mom told me later that my wife needed to start talking about it or she would probably end up in the hospital again.
I am writing to ask you to pray that my wife would be healed and that she would have fewer if no episodes. I am also asking you to pray so I know what to do about my job- I have missed or left early at least one day of the last four weeks. My boss is very understanding but I know I am putting him in a bind. There are so many other things to ask for and stuff but I don’t know where to begin. Just keep praying please.
Jason

Jason,

I have held back from posting on this thread again, but after some prayer and counsel, I think it is best if I did. I can feel your pain and frustration and it brings back many memories of things that I went through.

I do not preach against doctors or medical treatments or medications. They have their place, even in the life of a Christian, but only temporarily. I feel The Lord is calling you to a much higher level of authority than you are at right now, I feel He wants to mold and shape you into a mighty man of valor, and I feel He is willing to equip you for this work. David's mighty men of valor slew many hundreds more enemies in battle than any of the other soldiers and they were personal friends with the King. This is what I feel God has called you to.

The weapons of our warfare are not physical but divinely powerful for the pulling down of strongholds. I would urge you to study Ephesians 6 and learn about the armor of God. When you have done that, I ask that you go back and reconsider my other post and then ask God to confirm this to you. At times, your situation may seem hopeless but I can tell you first hand that it isn't. I see a great future for you in Christ, going from place to place, helping others with things that they felt powerless over, things that were destroying their lives and holding them back from their full potential in Christ. You can be this man in Christ, a true brother of Jesus. Seek Him with all of your heart and these things will come to pass.

Be blessed.

Relief!?

Okay all,
Here's the scoop on what has been happening. My wife's doctor has restricted her to the house at all times for a week (shouldn't be hard with all this SNOW right now). It is to help her get motivated... I know that sounds weird but let me explain. First, please don't think little of my wife, she is under a lot of stress and now that I understand what is going on I feel sad for her. Appearantly she is just overwhelmed with her teaching experience last year, being a new wife, and other things. So all these weird episodes have been a way of... getting attention because she can't cope with it any other way. I know what you are thinking- I thought the same thing: what the heck? But please understand she is not intentionally doing it- her selfesteem is so LOW from everything in her life that she doesn't know what else to do. When she has her attacks she tells me she isnt worthy of love and that everyone should go away and that she doesnt care anymore. That is about it. I don't know about you but I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when I found out it wasn't some incurable psychotic disorder. I want to thank you all for all of your support during this hardship and ask for your prayers for my wife as she continues to rebuild her selfesteem. I feel like dancing in the streets... then again there is so much SNOW lol... but you know what I mean? I know things might get better or worse but for right now I am praising the Lord.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---

As for what you said Dahcs, I do believe God is going to use me the way you said. I also believe my wife was suffereing from a COMBINATION of mental and spiritual oppression... I know it is spiritual warfare either way. Thanks for your words of motivation. :D

Wonderful. I have been praying for you and am joyful to hear that you guys are doing better. Ill keep praying.

Argh

:( :( :( I hate to post this but I said I would keep you updated. My wife is home and stuff and has been doing okay. However, when she does have her episodes they are REALLY intense and she says some very, very hurtfull things. I won't go into detail but our marrige has become very stressed to the point of... just bad. I am calling her doctor on Monday to discuss this because I can't handle this stuff happening. I went to work last night and ended up finding my manager and just breaking down and talking to him. KEEP PRAYING! Everything else is okay, just this major thing. I guess we need counseling but it has been so hard to get anything extra in because of her other appointments. Thank you for all your continued support.

Praying for your family.

Have you found a Christian or two you can talk to personally about what's going on? You have to do everything you can to protect your marriage.

Back