New forums-wide limit of 100 pages (1,000 posts) per thread

True. Venison, venison meat balls, and venison jerky are my favorites!

The person below can identify the make and model of the sound mixing board at their church.

False. No pets at this time, please come again.

The person below me will soon understand what a sound board is.

False, whats a sound board?????

The person below me has red hair.

Viola!
09-outboard-gear-sound-board.jpg

The person below you used to work a soundboard just like that one. May have even been the same model. Definitely the same make. Looks like it. It's just been a few years since I worked at the church that had one, so I can't remember the model number. lol

The person below me prefers a good burger to a steak. :O

False - Bring on a good steak. Even with my current broken tooth I would wade into it big time.

The person below knows what "The Forgotten War" is, and also knows it never truly ended.

Cow Rocket there may be a misunderstanding here. Almost all of those in "The Forgotten War's" active period would be in their 70's and 80's, although we have maintained an active vigilant presence of course since it's Truce in 1953. If you mean present during the truce period recently yes I would see that.

CowRocket there may be a misunderstanding here. Almost all of those in "The Forgotten War's" active period would be in their 70's and 80's, although we have maintained an active vigilant presence of course since it's Truce in 1953. If you mean present during the truce period recently yes I would see that.

Being shot at by a North Korean while I was delivering mail into the DMZ (1994), I hardly call it a truce. There was an armistice signed in 1953, but no truce or peace treaty was ever signed. I was stationed in Panmunjom for 18 months. We had numerous "alerts" where we were issued live ammo (not a drill). Those pesky N. Koreans did all kinds of "acts of war" to try and provoke us into doing something dumb. While it was no Iraq or Afghanistan (bless the soldiers who were or are there now) we did get combat patches and a Korean war medal since we are technically still at war.

I wonder if having a passive liberal president had anything to do with N. Korea being aggressive while I was there. /me shrugs

on a side note... I like discussing things much better than forums games.:D I am an ENTP :D

Last edited:
I agree that it was and is still a war. I did not mean to belittle your service brother (in Christ and in service), I just was wondering if we were on the same page. I was referring to the hottest part of the war in 50-53. I fully understand and have understood for some time, that the deaths have never ceased in Korea, and it is still one of the most volatile areas in the world. That is why I asked the question I did in an attempt to raise awareness of this crucial war, and for the men and women who have served and continue to serve in it. Thank you for your service.

edit: People need to know that if the DPRK ever thought they could win even a little of the south back, and that China would fully back their play, the men and women in the South Korean DMZ would truly be on the sharp end of the stick.

Last edited:
Thank you to any and all who have served in our military!

The person below me knows what a phase is in terms of audio.

False, this is currently the only forum game I play.

The person below me has 10 toes.

True - I are a hillbilly I had to count to make sure.

The person below knows what paella is without googling it.

Tralse? Haven't really tried it.

The person below me has used wall hacks in a game.

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.

The person below me has played Phantasy Star in some form or another.

Back