Open Discussion on the Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
send them a pm via the forums..:)

now in terms of alliance relationships that's on SOE since SOE is the GW chapter. TOJ leadershp can assist if needed but the chapter is relaly expected to do that on their own seeing as they are the toj rep inside of guildwars.

As the officers’ meeting nears, I’d like to put forth a few ideas, based upon the feedback I’ve read in this thread. Like Abba, I am a relatively new officer to SoE who has little knowledge about the background and inner workings of this alliance.

First of all, I want to thank everyone who was viewed or posted feedback in this forum so far. Your ideas will serve to be valuable points in the ensuing discussion in TS. I think that I speak for the entire SOE leadership when I say that we truly appreciate any suggestions and constructive criticism that you can provide. Please continue to do so.

I also want to assure you of a crucial point: we will be sure to discuss in detail all of the things you’ve mentioned in this forum—and take action, as appropriate. I promise that your needs will be addressed. In addition, we will be taking detailed notes about what we discuss and what the Lord leads us to do. Our aim will be transparency, and no information shall be withheld.

Secondly, I want to voice my understanding for those who feel hurt, neglected, and frustrated. I realize that SoE leadership has indeed neglected its clear responsibilities to provide structure, order, communication, and vitality among its members and fellow guilds. I’m sorry. If it’s any consolation, I assure you that the SoE leadership will never again shirk from its duties and responsibilities. We’ve seen the dire consequences of doing so, and we take full responsibility for what has happened.

To those who feel frustrated and angry, I extent my sincerest apologies, and I ask for your patience as we seek the Lord’s guidance. To those who feel the sorrow, I extend to you the only thing I can: the comfort of the Lord’s hand and the gladness he provides. To those who are trying fervently to voice new ideas but fear they’re not being heard, I tell you this: we hear you, and the Lord hears you. Your needs will be addressed. Finally, to those who feel spurred to action and seek definitive change, I pledge to you this: we will collaboratively work together to find a solution and to effect change.

Lastly, I want ask for everyone’s patience as we discuss, deliberate, and take action. I urge you to remember us in your prayers, as we will be praying for you. I thank those whose forbearance and rebukes have allowed us to stimulate new ideas and bring them to light. And I want to turn our focus back the Lord, since everything this alliance does must be rooted and grounded in His Word. I’d like to turn your attention to this verse:

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
-Psalm 32:8 (NKJV)

In all things, we will be following the guidance of God, as we deal with the difficult issues that have long been neglected. Once again, I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I'm not sure of the SoE/SOE split but the list I have is:

DZwart - Aleron - Johnycaro - Stc95 - RubberDucky - PraiseH_BlessH - Coercion - one2dredd - and me, Abba San

LOL - I think they are the same people - just different names for some.

I'm not the one to say definitively - but I'd say no.

This is our first time getting together for some of us. I think it would be better if it were just the officers - as we begin to sort things out. But this is the first of a regular meeting - and I'm sure some open meetings can be arranged.

I'm also sure we'll be posting results of the meeting.

I'm not sure of the SoE/SOE split but the list I have is:

DZwart - Aleron - Johnycaro - Stc95 - RubberDucky - PraiseH_BlessH - Coercion - one2dredd - and me, Abba San
The leader of both SoE and SOE is DZwart

Under SoE, we have
RubberDucky (Mathias The Fighter)
STC (Spirit Of Leisha, second account)
one2dredd (Fiona Dredd)
PraiseH_BlessH (Speaker of the Moon)
myself, Aleron (Aleron The Monk, second account)

We have a thread that discusses guild leadership but it is woefully out of date. There is also a thread on the xfire alliance forum that lists all the guilds and who the leaders/officers are. It is also now out of date.

Under SOE, we have
STC (His Traveling Monk, main account)
Abba San
JohnyCaro (Caro Baro)
Coercion (Trinity Morningdove)
myself, Aleron (Aleron Balendin, main account)

hey is this meeting public?
I would also say no and agree with Abba.

Last edited:
I was trying to set up the officers as friends for messaging. Coercion was the account name - I think for Trinity.

BTW you can ask Tek and Eski..i hold everyone's feet to the fire so i'm not just centering on SOE leadershiop..jsut for this incident..:)

Also why HOLY and HsC could both leave the SoE/SOE alliance quite easily, nether are really affiliated with CGA or ToJ other than being in the same alliance as them in Guild Wars. The Homeslice Crew has their own website even, and I am getting one set up for HOLY, as our forums got bogged down with advertising spam and such.

There is also a thread on the xfire alliance forum that lists all the guilds and who the leaders/officers are.

I'm still trying to understand why the X fire forums were created to begin with.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that y'all are having a meeting to discuss things. This is a step in the right direction.

a step? two guilds are already lost. Once gone, they won't be back. It is NOT good for them to left, but you should get them back, not just meet and talk. Get them back!

a step? two guilds are already lost. Once gone, they won't be back. It is NOT good for them to left, but you should get them back, not just meet and talk. Get them back!

You wish for them to be forcibly dragged back? Where in the Bible does it say that if god tells someone to move on they shouldn't? Give me a biblical basis for your demands Bonita. Otherwise, please stop acting like a petulant child.

This is the fifth time you have vociferously voiced your opinion, which is bordering into an argumentative tone. Halt in the name of the Lord. The purpose of this thread is clearly stated, and I ask that you terminate these recurring outbursts. You will do well to refer to the first post on this thread:

I cannot overstate the importance of this point: the purpose of this thread is not to incite argument, but to maintain clear and transparent communication about what is going on.

If you have a shred of decency left, do not criticize our efforts and baby "steps" to improve the current situation. SoE leadership is working hard to find solutions. Be patient. Be still:

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" -Ps 46:10 (NKJV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back