Talent leaks for WotLK

So it looks like the ToL aura is now a standard 5% and not 25% of spirit?? I'm not sure how that will work, considering that we have grown accustomed to stacking up on spirit, but I have to admit that I am really loving the fact that it will affect all raid targets, not just party members.
Am i understanding that correctly?

The Tree of Life aura thing has been changed again... I guess they are going to make it a buff that is applied once you heal someone- no more aura. It will be kinda like the shaman "healing way" talent. We will have to wait and see. Flourish will be nice for raid healing or even some 5 mans.

CGamer said:
The talents for Shadow priests look interesting, however I'm not so certain about the 51 point Dispersion talent

Dispersion will be AMAZING for PVP and possibly even saving your life if you pull aggro.

Yeah with threat that increases well after stop casting, S-priests are often threat-capped on how much DPS they can do. This would allow you a get out of jail free card I guess, which is actually very nice, cause dying during a long boss fight really stinks.

duridsign.jpg

WTB more "Moon Stuff"

Ever consider the possibility these are fake?

They are not fake but certainly still under reevaluation. There have been too many alpha leaks now for it to be fake. But if you follow the alpha reports the talents are being buffed/nerfed regularly.

These are the current game files from the alpha. They aren't fake. Everything is subject to change, but from Blizzards past record we can deduce that these talents will be almost exactly what we will see in WotLK.

I am assuming they will do what they did before, which is release the talents before the actual expansion comes out, right?

Since I know I am correct, when will that be? :D

Yeah it looks like S-priests will get to significantly boost their DPS. With less threat from vamp nerf and the new feign death talent we should be able to turn out numbers much closer to our dps friends. fun fun

Wow combining spell hit, crit, and dmg all into melee as well is crazy! Much less sharding of items down the road and more people rolling on all loot. Its like making everything one big hunter weapon!

Last edited:
Perhaps for Dispersion they could make it like Prayer of Redemption that if you die while in Dispersion form that you become the Spirit of Death for 15 secs unable to move or be attacked however you can cast any Shadow spells at no cost. When the effect ends you die.

Back