Talent leaks for WotLK

would be fun in pvp, oops out of mana, time to run in and die in the middle of all those horde

Updates...

Shaman

Here's the CC Blizz promised Shaman... Not really sure what the "while moving" statement means. If you stop moving you can cast and attack???

Hex: Transforms the enemy into a random critter, reducing the target's movement speed by 75%. While moving, the hexed target cannot attack or cast spells. Only one target can be hexed at a time. Only works on Humanoids and Beasts.
hexnw5.jpg

Lava Burst: You hurl molten lava at the target, dealing 888 to 1132 Fire damage. If Flame Shock is on the target, Lava Burst will consume the Flame Shock, causing Lava Burst to critically hit.
lavaboomyz7.jpg

Earthliving Weapon - Imbue the Shaman's weapon with earthen life. Increases healing done by ?? and each heal has a 20% chance to proc Earthliving on the target, healing an additional 180 over 6 seconds. Lasts 30 minutes. (Scales with spellpower)
hotsshammywutkn1.jpg

Skin of Earth - Thorns sprout from the friendly target causing $s1 Nature damage to attackers when hit.

Summon Air Elemental - Summons an Air Elemental to accompany the caster until dismissed.

Hunter vanish??

Camouflage (Level 68, 5 min cooldown) - You Camouflage, causing you to blend in with your surroundings. Instantly removes all physical and spell debuffs, and you fade into an improved invisibility state. Camouflage will break if you deal damage. Lasts until cancelled.

Rogue

Fan of Knives - Instantly throw both weapons at all targets within $a1 yards, causing $s1% weapon damage

Sap (Rank 4) - Incapacitates the target for up to $d. Must be stealthed. Only works on Humanoids, Beasts, Demons and Dragonkin that are not in combat. Any damage caused will revive the target. Only 1 target may be sapped at a time.

Druid

Lock Jaw - Finishing move that stuns the target and deals damage. Lasts longer per combo point: x points: x+1 seconds (level 75)

Priest

Shadowfiend - Duration increased to 18 sec from 15 sec

Warrior

Mocking Blow - cooldown changed to 1 minute, now usable in defensive stance.

Defensive Stance - now increases threat by 45% (up from 30%). Defiance removed and extra threat just added to base defensive stance.

Mage

Invisibility - Fade out time changed to 3 sec (down from 5).

Evocation - Mana restored increased to 75% (up from 60) and duration increased to 10 seconds (up from 8 seconds).

There is a new Dalaran but the old one is still there... check out the UI for deathknight, cool :)
wowscrnshot052208040615dq4.jpg

New Stormwind harbor

08ef4d84.jpg

018a53f8.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...

SW has a Harbor... I always wondered why it didn't connect to the ocean behind it. It would be a good tactical thing to have.

Nice multipassenger mount... ('bout time).

Nice reuse of the UD mount... =P

hunter vanish would be too much like a rogue..

but i dont mind, i'll take it gladly.
feign death AND vanish FTW!

a druid rez with no cooldown or items required......... im a bit shocked . blizzard doesnt need to change the druid rez in my opinion . though it makes us more viable in a raid to a point , it also takes away from the originality of the druids one battle rez , ive seen 1 battle rez do wonders in a raid.

You'll still have the battle res... you'll just ALSO have a regular res that's usable out of combat.

I don't want to say that it would make druids more boring to play... but in a way it does. I just don't know how to word it.

tell you teh truth , if they do give teh druid a normal battle rez with wotlk , id probaly stop healing as a druid . it would remind me too much of a pally , priest or shaman.

Edit: I made a response to something that on second thought, didn't deserve a response. I wish I could get my 10 minutes back, but thats the consequence of making a response to something that didn't deserve one.

Last edited:
If he doesn't want to heal he does not have to, though this could affect his raiding.

I think that will be very helpful in an instance for a druid healer. Now you don't need one of your DPS or your Tank to rez for you.

Back