Talent leaks for WotLK

hehe, I know, I was just thinking that a priest version of that fight would be funny. Maybe they could figure out some way to have the tank heal the healer tank! (gogo confusion!)

Yeah, but I never met a priest that didn't love that fight, cause they tanked it. either way, they are a priest and on that fight they tanked the boss... I say Priests tanked. :)

Yeah, but I never met a priest that didn't love that fight, cause they tanked it. either way, they are a priest and on that fight they tanked the boss... I say Priests tanked. :)
I almost mentioned that, and I probably should have. My favorite fight in World Of Warcraft is the Twin Emperors, hands down. Warlock tanking was ridiculously fun.

True. Using a skill like Mind Control is no differnt then using any other skill. And I have tanked stage three of Ony because of my then high fear resist rate.

Yeah, but when you MC a mob and use it to tank a boss you don't have to worry about using pots, or bandages or any of the other personal healing apparatus you carry along for a raid.

Though it did look fun back in the day... /memories... /sigh XD

I seem to recall their being a boss in Naxx that locks tanked also but I may be thinking of something else..

Normally locks tanked things with heavy spell dmg...

I can think of a couple differant bosses that a lock could tank... It's been so long sense I was in there.

C'Thun was another good one.

No tanks on the boss himself, except for in Phase 2 for the giant claw tentacles.

Back